Get Rebate Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments

Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reviewing the reviews below and in other places, I chose to purchase Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments. Though I 'd have preferred a much better guarantee, I chose the attributes were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a lot of money to throw away if it fails just after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality product, smart functions. I just got it today, and I will update my testimonial later on if required.




Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments Details


In Healing Lyme Disease Naturally, anthropologist Wolf D. Storl shares his own success in overcoming a difficult, sometimes deadly disease that is reaching epidemic proportions. When he was diagnosed, Dr. Storl refused standard treatments because of antibiotic intolerance. Instead, he researched healing systems of various cultures including Traditional Chinese Medicine, American Indian healing practices, homeopathy, and traditional Western herbal lore and discovered the teasel root. Teasel, a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and Asia, tonifies the liver and kidneys, promotes blood circulation, and strengthens the bones and tendons. The plant has been documented to help cure chronic conditions marked by arthritis, sore, stiff muscles, and eventual incapacitation—all symptoms associated with Lyme disease. Dr. Storl’s approach consists of flushing out toxins and inhibiting bacteria by using teasel root as tincture, powder, or tea (available for purchase online and in natural foods stores); stimulating the immune system and detoxifying the body by exposing it to extreme heat (sweat lodges and Japanese baths); and dietary and naturopathic measures, including fresh natural food, exercise, and sufficient sleep. Written in an encouraging, personal tone but based in science and clinical studies, Healing Lyme Disease Naturally offers hope in combating a condition that has stubbornly resisted conventional medical treatment.



Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments Features




If you are trying to find a Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments, so i highly advised this product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in USA.


Healing Lyme Disease Naturally: History, Analysis, and Treatments even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Great book/resource for healing Lyme naturally- without antibiotics
I've read many books on Lyme Disease and on healing Lyme Disease.
Some include antibiotic use. This one does not. The author
himself had Lyme disease and chose not to use antibiotics
due to a long-term super-infection he had gotten in the
past (from strong meds/antibiotics) that took years to heal. Anyway, it
is a refreshing book to read with lots of ideas of natural/herbal
remedies for helping to strengthen the immune system and heal from
Lyme Disease. He includes some information/ideas/protocols from a
few other docs treating Lyme Disease naturally, including Buhner.
The 3 main books I'm using (along with my Lyme doc) to help guide me
on my healing journey (I'm 9 months into the Lyme diagnosis) are:
1. this one; 2. Buhner's "Healing Lyme" and 3. Kenneth Singleton's
"The Lyme Disease Solution"


What Other Purchaser point out?
Philosophy For the Soul
In the spring I bought a couple books: "Healing Lyme" by Stephen Buhner, and "Healing Lyme Disease Naturally" by Wolf Storl. Both are excellently written, and Storl, being an anthropologist, reads more as a philosophical study of disease and all the implications on society long ago and through the present. I believe most, if not all, inquisitive types would be very interested in his book. It really enhanced my understanding of Lyme, Syphilis, and the history and impacts of the diseases and medicine while simultaneously being a practical and philosophical piece. I plan to draw on it heavily for some parts of my classes.

Buhner's book is to the concise, well written, and highly recommended... just beware the outline of the core protocol on page 76, it says take 3-4 cat's claw, 3 times a day, and should say 1-4, 3 times a day. I made the mistake of reading the book and taking a couple weeks before beginning treatment. I looked at the chart, took 3 cat's claw on my first dose...


a qualified 4 stars
This book provides interesting cultural and historical information on healing, traditional medicine, herbal medicine, etc. For someone looking for a comprehensive approach to treating Lyme, however, this isn't it. It focuses on basically one herb, teasel. Storl writes in the 1st chapter, "In short: Teasel root tincture or tea, taken for a few weeks, in addition to hot baths every day, or every other day (sauna, thermal baths, sunbathing), is a very good cure for Lyme disease." It may have been a very good cure for *his* type of Lyme disease, but not everyone manifests in the same way with the same severity. If I had hopped in the sauna and/or hot bath every other day at the height of my symptoms, I think my brain would have exploded. I had to avoid any source of heat for over a year because it aggravated my already highly-inflamed brain and nervous system. It triggered strong vibration and throbbing in my head and spine and caused all of my symptoms to flare up. For me, at that level...









0 comments:

Post a Comment