101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol Best Seller

101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol




Show Price



I will provide intriguing information for you, you can obtain a 101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol at a really economical cost especially for Now. However prior to you continue checking out, please see reviews concerning 101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol below




101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol Details


New full color version is available NOW with new ISBN 9780983112419. This version is NOT color on the inside. This receipe book has 101 recipes that boast great taste and lots of variety; yet strict adherance to Dr. Simeons / Kevin Trudeau's HCG Diet Protocols. While these are designed for the diet phase, the recipes can easily be adapted to the other phases of the protocol to provide extremely low-calorie healthy meals.



101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol Features




If you are trying to find a 101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol, so i high suggested this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


101 Worry - Free Hcg Diet Recipes Plus Hints & Tips From Experts: Great Taste Yet Strict Adherance To Dr. Simeons / Trudeau Hcg Protocol even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : This really helped me plan and prepare good-tasting food on HCG
This book helped me so much. I've done three rounds of the HCG diet in the last year and have lost 40 lbs and have stayed within my 2 lbs. each time. I used the sublingual drops. The first time I did the HCG diet I didn't have this recipe book. My food was so boring and I spent all my time cutting, dicing, cooking, weighing, etc. I got so tired of chicken and I didn't really know how to make apple cider vinegar into something that actually tasted good.

I bought this book before I did my 2nd round of HCG. It made my 2nd (and 3rd) round so much easier. The two most helpful recipes for me were the Chicken Bouillon Base and the Garlic Italian Roast. Both of these allowed me to cook a large amount of meat ahead of time and then freeze portions for warming up. That saved so much time, I must say how thankful I am.

The Chicken Bouillon Base used six 3.5 oz portions of chicken...so you're cooking six chicken meals in advance. I froze them in individual baggies and warmed...


What Other Purchaser state?
Excellent hCG Phase 2 Recipes
Mrs. Prinster has made an excellent addition to the Weight Loss Cure Protocol. If you can't handle Phase 2 after buying this Recipe book, then forget about completing this diet successfully. Many recipes in this book stretch your imagination utilizing only the few acceptable ingredients within Phase 2 of the WLC. Thank you Dr. ATW Simeons for creating this amazing Cure for weight loss. Thank you Mrs. Prinster for making the WLC Protocol so tasty!


HCG dieters...variety, variety, variety...and good taste!
This takes the boredom out of the hcg low calorie diet phase, but it stays completely within the protocol -- no worries about any ingredients. They figured out the recipes while carefully following the diet, so you don't have to.

Well worth it! Thanks!









0 comments:

Post a Comment