The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy Top Deals

The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reviewing the testimonials below and in other places, I decided to buy The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy. Though I 'd have preferred a much better warranty, I decided the features were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a lot of cash to discard if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am entirely in love with this item. It is high quality item, smart features. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my review later on if needed.




The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy Explanation


In this revolutionary treatise, J.W. Armstrong puts the compelling case that all diseases (except those caused by traumatism or structural disorders) can be cured by one simple means. The therapy is an entirely drugless system of healing that treats the body as a whole. Moreover, the only ingredient needed is a substance manufactured in the body itself, rich in mineral salts, hormones and other vital substances, namely human urine. It may seem strange to take back into the body something that the body is apparently discarding. Yet the theory is similar to the natural practice of organic composting. Fallen leaves, when dug back into the soil, provide valuable mineral salts to nourish new plant life. The same principle holds true for the human body.



The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy Features




If you are searching for a The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy, so i high recommended this hot product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in USA.


The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : An Incredible Account of Healing !!
My first impression of this book was unfavorable, as I was surprised the author's introduction was dated 1944, when I was expecting a book published in 2005 to be ' modern'. The book is about the accomplishments of a healer who worked between 1918 and 1944 . I quickly found this book to be one of the extraordinary accounts I have ever read. Most of the book is comprised of case histories of extremely sick people that healed themselves with the guidance of John W. Armstrong. People found there way to Armstrong after being abandoned by their doctors and other healers and told to go home to die, or they refused the conventional surgeries for fear of death. People recovered from gangrene, tuberculosis, kidney failure, kidney stones, breast cancer, pancreatitis, leukemia, burns, malaria ( of 40 cases treated, 40 went in to complete remission ) and many other diseases and injuries that had advanced to life threatening...


Exactly what Other Buyer state?
Waste Matter
Who would have thought that waste from our bodies could
be so important in healing our bodies? Urine therapy would never become main-stream even if it cures almost
every disease, because it cost nothing. If I have any of
the disease mention in this book and my doctor cannot cure it I would certainly try urine therapy.


This book will be in my personal library for rest of my life
Ever since I found this book and started Urine Therapy I have not been sick with cold, cough or flu. My energy is better, I am more loving. I have been practicing Urine Therapy for a year and the miracles that have happened are endless. Some times when I get uninspired with Urine Therapy for any reason... I will pick up this book and get recharged and inspired to keep up with it. I notice that it has deactivated my aging process...and I feel I like in the movie Benjamin Button ... growing young again. Yes Urine Therapy is the fountain of youth, and if practice this... like winning the lotto of life. Congratulations :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment