Top Price Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy

Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy




Show Price



I will provide interesting information for you, you can get a Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy at a really economical rate specifically for Now. But prior to you continue reading through, please see testimonials regarding Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy here




Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy Description


Urine therapy is an ancient Eastern tradition that has recently gained popularity in the West as a natural alternative to modern drugs and surgery. Using the body’s own natural antibodies, it can be used internally to relieve symptoms of tuberculosis, tumors, parasites, anemia, common colds, and allergies. It can also aid in external ailments including rashes, acne, boils, burns, and dry skin. This book provides an introduction to the principles of urine therapy, the history of its use, recent research and literature, various medical uses, and personal stories from people who have been cured by urine therapy. Included is a complete bibliography for those interested in expanding their knowledge of urine therapy through other sources.



Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy Features




If you are looking for a Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Takes a bit of getting used to ...but!
I won't go into the actual chapter by chapter content of this book, as reviewer 'Tepi' has already done an excellent job of that, but having steeled myself to try this therapy I have a few words to say regarding the effects.

Firstly - it works. I don't believe this to be a placebo effect, as I've tried many other remedies for various ills, and none have delivered the amazing results that urine therapy has in just three months. My previously constant urinary tract irritation has disappeared at last, and my body feels much stronger. Recently I took an overseas trip where I was surrounded by people with the flu - starting with all the air hostesses on the way out and culminating with most of my family upon my return. I didn't catch it, which for me is quite amazing, especially considering the stress I was under.

I find it perplexing that some reviewers and 'medical experts' are so dismissive of this therapy - claiming that there is no scientific evidence to...


Pay attention to The Reviews from Various other Purchasers
It hits the spot!
This book was given to my as a gag gift, but I actually took the time to read it and all I can say is "wow"!

I used this therapy to help break my heroin addiction, and now I use it to maintain a positive, healthy lifestyle. There have been no relapses, and cravings I've felt in the past just aren't there this time around. If you have any type of addiction, from food to sex, this is the book for you.

Modern science may be a wonderful thing but take it from me - nothing beats a nice cup of your own urine.


Urine Therapy for health, beauty, longevity, sexual potency.
I was enormously impressed by this book. Its author strikes me as a responsible and highly intelligent person who has made an important discovery and wishes, for humanitarian reasons, to make it known to the world.

Kroon first became interested in urine therapy in India after sustaining a serious injury to his foot. When instead of healing, the foot gradually grew worse, someone suggested that he use urine compresses. Having nothing to lose he decided to give it a try - and it worked! He then set about researching the subject, both in India and the West, and 'The Golden Fountain - The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy' brings us the fruits of his research and his years of practical experience.

Although not a large book it's packed with an enormous amount of fascinating and valuable information, too much to even begin to adequately describe. After a brief Introduction, Kroon takes up the history of Urine therapy in both the West - where it was used to cure innumerable...









0 comments:

Post a Comment