Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative Big SALE

Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative




Show Price



I did have some issues after checking out some of the prior testimonials prior to buying the unit. After utilizing the unit now for some time I can state I've had no issues and the unit has actually carried out flawless. We simply purchased this Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative, making use of the price cut and the cost-free shipping. Made it the finest rate on the net when we bought it first of this month.




Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative Description


Discover the Natural Healing Power of Magnets!
Did you know that millions of people around the world are using magnets for pain caused by arthritis, repetitive stress injuries, muscle soreness, and more? In this groundbreaking book you will learn why. Now, two of the most renowned experts on magnet therapy share with you their knowledge of the exciting therapeutic benefits of magnets. You'll discover how magnet therapy:
·reduces chronic pain caused by arthritis and other diseases
·relieves carpal tunnel syndrome
·promotes rapid healing
·provides restful sleep, lifts fatigue, and much more!
Title includes a foreword by Edgar Mitchell, Sc.D., astronaut, Apollo 14.
"This book is a valuable resource for consumers who are confused about claims for magnets . . . it separates fact from fancy."— Martin Blank, Ph.D., Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics, Columbia University
"I've had arthritis since it first came out. I tried every pill, nostrum, and treatment; and then at Dr. Lawrence's suggestion, I tried magnets. I now wear them in my shoes and on my lumbar spine. I believe they've kept me functioning in relative comfort."— Dick Van Dyke
"Our players have used magnets for over two years and they have proven to be an effective aid in the recovery of professional football's aches, pains, and injuries."— Ryan Vermillion, Director of Rehabilitation for the Miami Dolphins



Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative Features




If you are seeking a Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States of America.


Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : My Doctor is amazed with the range of motion in my neck!
This book helped me learn how to apply magnets to my body, what to expect, and how to communicate this knowledge to my neurologist. After suffering from a spinal cord injury and a cervical fusion the remainder of my discs were collapsing and I was suffering from horrible headaches and muscle spasms. Neurologists said I needed more operations and would end-up in a wheelchair if I didn't have them. Now, my doctor cannot believe the change and either can I. This book is VERY easy to understand and was hard for me to put down. I have recommended it to several people with disabilities of all sorts. We all know there is no magic wand. However, Dr Lawrence has relayed all the important information about the benefits and also misconceptions of magnet therapy. This book has helped me find a way to live with a problem I've had since a car accident in 1991. Get the facts so you dont waste your money on the many different magnetic devices on the market. Be an informed...


Pay attention to The Testimonials from Various other Buyers
Magnets have literally changed my life!
An excellent book on magnetics, easy to read and understand. I was introduced to magnetic health products by a friend and have never felt better in my life. Sleeping on a magnetic mattress has convinced me of the power of magnets in health and wellness. I have a 10 year old springer spaniel with hip displaysia who also sleeps on magnets, she is an entirely new dog, more energetic and with less discomfort. After reading this book I can now comfortably talk magnets with my friends and family and highly recommend their use for a better quality of life.


Magnets are changing health care. This book tells you why.
Dr. Lawrence, Dr. Rosch, and Ms. Plowden do an excellent job of summarizing recent findings on how magnets are being used by medical and other professionals around the world to help people with chronic health problems of all kinds -- without the negative side effects commonly associated with drugs and surgery. In lay person language this book tells you where and how to use health-grade magnet products for best results with problems ranging from back discomfort, to joint stiffness, to attention and sleep disorders and more. It also discusses how magnets were used in health care for more than 4 thousand years and why we are returning to their use after almost 80 years of using drugs and surgery as alternatives. Health-grade magnets changed my life so much that I changed careers so I can share them with others. This book points out that contemporary medical professionals were not trained in the use of magnets for health, so few have any awareness of their use. If you or...









0 comments:

Post a Comment