Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Special Discount

Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse




Show Price



I received this product about 4 days ago and am extremely happy with the product. I had an Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and I would never ever purchase once again. So far so excellent. Can't be even worse than the Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Also if you registered it on line you got an additional 2 months warranty.




Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Description


Millions of women suffer from a weak and damaged pelvic floor, which the medical establishment often treats with unnecessary surgery. Women frequently end up requiring multiple major surgeries, losing control over their bodies, and suffering from chronic pain and emotional devastation. Impeccably researched and beautifully written, this riveting book not only exposes the medical mistreatment of women, but also offers hope, information, and support for all women as they take back control of their own bodies. HEA000000



Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse Features




If you are trying to find a Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse, so i highly advised this hot product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in USA.


Saving the Whole Woman: Natural Alternatives to Surgery for Pelvic Organ Prolapse even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Great reference for any woman
A few years ago, I discovered that I had a prolapsed uterus. My usual inclination is to try to find natural therapies or remedies that will support my body and restore health, resorting to medical solutions as a last resort. When I tried to get information on this subject, it was next to impossible. When prolapse is mentioned in a woman's health book, the information is scant, and usually suggests Kegel exercises (which were discouragingly useless for me) or surgical intervention.

So, when I found this book while surfing the net, it was a welcome relief. It is packed with information on pelvic organ prolapse that you will not find anywhere else. The data regarding the structure of the pelvic floor and its relationship to a healthy and well-functioning body should be required reading for any woman with a body. :-D

The first couple of chapters dealing with pelvic anatomy and the musculature of the pelvic floor are very meaty, and as such, not always an easy read. However,...


Other Purchaser Stating
holistic approach for organ prolapse
The book was very good and shows you how to live with your condition and achieve improvements slowly by following dietary and exercise instructions.

Obviously, whatever your decision, surgical repair or holistic, will depend on the severity of your codition and is very personal. I decided on surgical repair for organ prolapse and have changed my diet and lifestyle to eating healthy, vegtables, fruits, no cheese, VERY little if any dairy products (an occasional whip cream on a "very" small slice of pumpkin pie, you get the picture, moderation!)eliminating the foods that MY body wouldn't eliminate properly to prevent rectocyle recurrance, etc.

My lifestyle change is not only physical but spiritual and taking better care of myself. I am very thankful, am empowered by my decision and moving forward.

My conditions: cystocyle, rectocyle, uterine prolapse and vaginal vault prolapse after three large babies. I had tried a Kegalmaster and other exercises for...


Not objective, too much fear for me
I am a retired RN and have a prolapse. This book, at first, seemed like 'the answer'. But the bottom line is that it is, at best, only a theory and an answer - not 'the' answer. The book is so totally single-minded and fails to acknowledge that for each individual, there may be varying solutions. It is the ultimate, "It's my way or the highway" and this is not healthy, physically or mentally, for many women suffering with the concerns of prolapse.

I must vote for more common sense and for questioning a theory shared by the author and her followers, without regard to the years of science and practice, which allow for other solutions.

I agree with the author on one main point: surgery should not be the first choice and surgery has a very poor track record of success for prolapse. However the author is totally biased against hysterectomy and it simply is not fair to terrify people about hysterectomy. Again, not my first choice, but hysterectomy is not the...









0 comments:

Post a Comment