Best Seller Sugar or Sex: an invaluable companion

Sugar or Sex: an invaluable companion | live free from sugar | cure systemic candida




Show Price



live free from sugar




Sugar or Sex: an invaluable companion | live free from sugar | cure systemic candida Details


The very best candida diet, coupled with gentle, realistic, all-round, holistic support that guarantees true and lasting success. A revolution in health. IS IT POSSIBLE TO... • Eat sugar-free in a world full of sugar and enjoy the profound health benefits? • Cure systemic candida and yeast infections? • Easily remain at your body’s ideal weight and reverse signs of aging? • Feel consistently happier, clearer, stronger and more grounded? • Increase your resistance to heart disease, obesity, diabetes and cancer? • Transform your health and reap the rewards for the rest of your life? Indeed, and much more. “Sugar or Sex” is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning five years, to cure myself of systemic candida – a condition that is believed to plague over half of the Western World with symptoms that include brain fog, weight problems and depression – and secure the best possible health for myself forever. It is a treasure trove of the collective wisdom of hundreds of leading healers, therapists, nutritionists and thousands of hours of exhaustive, personal experimentation. It offers powerful, life-changing support for fellow candida sufferers across a broad range of healing modalities. From raw food to roast chicken, from coffee enemas to cold plunges, the author, Rachel Davies, fixated on one life-changing question: What does my body need to realize its potential – excellent, energetic, frisky, candida-free health forever? Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers. There are more than a hundred topics covered. You don't need expensive supplements or a grueling health regime. You need tried-and-true support that guarantees both immediate results and excellent health for a very long time. That's just what “Sugar or Sex” delivers.



Sugar or Sex: an invaluable companion | live free from sugar | cure systemic candida Features




If you are seeking a Sugar or Sex: an invaluable companion | live free from sugar | cure systemic candida, so i highly suggested this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Sugar or Sex: an invaluable companion | live free from sugar | cure systemic candida even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Excellent and empowering candida guide! Love it.
This author is great. The tone throughout this book is kind, and gentle, but the guidelines set forth are powerful and super effective. I loved that the author used lots of her own experiences, and didn't tell me what to do. Additionally, I think the whole concept of a 'companion guide', or a self-help guide that doesn't boss me around is awesome.
After two weeks of following the guidelines, I feel excellent. I found it easy and fun to follow along with, and love love love the recipes inside!
I really love this book, and thank the author for helping me reclaim my health, as well as emotional and spiritual well-being. I couldn't more highly recommend 'Sugar or Sex'.


Exactly what Various other Buyer claim?



Your Vital Life Matters
As if the title itself isn't enough to have me wanting to read this gem, once I opened the book, I read it non-stop. Though I know a lot of this info is available in oh-so-many forms for us gals (and guys) about candida and health, I found Rachel's book to grab my attention and stimulate my inner "I can do this!" mind set. Here is what I especially appreciate, love, and value:

* her own story (which in itself is remarkable and inspiring) is supported by current information about health, science, food, nutrition, candida and sugar-free eating.

* I laughed and cried reading her own personal stories woven into the whole book. She's real and you'll love her!

* the writing, while personal, engaging, quirky and fun, is also packed with down-to-earth information and strategies to support the changes necessary for a healthy, vital life.

* I'm a young 66 and have read a gazillion health books and articles through the years, including those about...









0 comments:

Post a Comment