Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition Top Price

Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition




Show Price



I will offer interesting info for you, you can obtain a Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition at a extremely cheap price particularly for This day. But before you proceed reading, please see testimonials about Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition below




Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition Explanation


Offering safe and practical nutritional and healthcare advice – this book is vital for all women wishing to overcome the pain of endometriosis.

Endometriosis is the condition in which the lining of the womb grows on other organs outside of the uterus, frequently causing intolerable pain. In some cases it may lead to problems conceiving or infertility. However, there is relief for this condition as Dian Shepperson Mills illustrates in this book.

Endometriosis is a detailed, insightful look at a disease which affects approximately one in ten women worldwide. Drawing upon years of research, Dian Mills and Michael Vernon show how the right diet can provide the key to optimum health in overcoming endometriosis.

This book contains:

An explanation of how endometriosis affects the body and advice on how to cope with it.

An account of the key role played by nutritious and healthy food.

Information on foods that are harmful and foods with healing qualities.

Delicious recipes and practical menu suggestions.



Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition Features




If you are trying to find a Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition, so i high advised this product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States of America.


Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Pasadena
I got this book as soon as I found out it existed! I have the 1999 version, and I loved it, I took it wherever I went for reference. I haven't finished reading the new one yet, but it seems just as well done as the first, but with more information. I've been using the nutrition/supplement method for my endo and have seen a dramatic decrease in the amount of pain I experience, with some monthly cycles being totally pain free, with no medication. I also had chronic colitis at the start of the treatment, which has all but vanished. I've recommended the first book to many, for both overall health and fertility reasons, and I will definitely be recommending this one now. As a matter of fact, I bought two when I ordered it, one for a friend!


Various other Purchaser Claiming
Incredible help
The diet and nutrition advice in this book have helped me tremendously. Previously, surgeries offered short-term relief but my endo (stage 4) always comes back. I became unable to tolerate any hormone or drug therapy because of the side effects. I was afraid my life would just be ruled by this awful thing and started looking for anything to help take back my health.
Since going wheat-free and reducing my intake of processed foods and chemical additives, my pain has been reduced by 80%. And this despite my overwhelming skepticism that something like a diet could work! There's still some pain, but I no longer need prescription pain medication and no longer plan my life around my endo. While a wheat-free diet requires some effort and planning, the results have made everything worthwhile. I cannot imagine going back to living a life ruled by pain.
--UPDATE October 2008: For what it's worth, I wanted to add that while I had tremendous improvements following the wheat-free...


The Best Book to Buy for Endometriosis!
I read the first edition and I had to write a review (I never do) but in doing so, I could help others with this horrible disease. The information in this book changed my life completely. I have had two surgeries for endo and countless ob/gyn visits - I finally followed the book's nutritional advice and after 3-4 weeks, my pain disappeared. Not only that, 4 months later, I became pregnant and now I am a mother to a beautiful baby girl. My energy is 100 times better - I felt so helpless before but now I feel so empowered. I have never felt so healthy! Please read - there is hope for you!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment