The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain Special Discount

The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain




Show Price



We simply purchased this The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain, making use of the discount and the free shipping after checking out some of the prior testimonials prior to buying the product. Up until now so great. I am totally in love with this item from Grand Central Publishing, Made it the finest rate on the web when we purchased it first of this month.




The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain Explanation


From the authors of "Brain Longevity" comes a groundbreaking book to help the80 million desperate Americans who suffer from chronic pain.



The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain Features


  • ISBN13: 9780446523059
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!



If you are seeking a The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain, so i high suggested this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States.


The Pain Cure: The Proven Medical Program That Helps End Your Chronic Pain even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : "The Pain Cure" is a Valuable Resource for Pain Sufferers
I have had two neck fusions and also suffer from fibromyalgia. I found Khalsa's book extremely helpful and easy-to-read. He offers well-rounded advice for chronic pain sufferers. The most helpful aspect of the book for me was his explanation of the causes of chronic pain and how we can help to control it. I was so glad to get an explanation of the causes of chronic pain, as most doctors do not take the time to explain this. Just by gaining an understanding of how the "pain cycle" works, I was able to relax and found that my pain level has decreased. The author also includes a multitude of ways to relieve and rise above the pain, such as exercises, yoga, nutrition, acupuncture, medications (both pharmaceutical and natural), and meditations and spiritual healing. This book is a helpful, holistic approach to chronic pain management. Included is an appendix with resources for further reading and places to obtain vitamins and various products suggested in the...


Various other Buyer Claiming
the pain cure
I have been a chronic pain patient for 10 years. I cried when I read the opening chapter of this book because someone FINALLY understood how I felt and what I was going through. This book has made a differnece in my life. I now understand the pain process and how my body handles it. I have learned strategies for coping and living a fuller life. This is the third copy of the book I have bought for a friend who needed it as well. Everyone who either suffers from chronic pain or has someone close to them who does, needs to read this book.


Best Pain Control book to date!!!!!!!!!
I have Crohn's disease and several complications thereof. I have been searching for hope and answers for years. This book has been one of the most helpful, empowering things to come along for me. It doesn't claim to have all the answers but instead humbly offers an emormous amount of information and "tools" for controlling pain. I have found it very comprehensive and enlightening and would love to talk about it with other readers. If interested please contact me!









0 comments:

Post a Comment