Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice SALE

Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice




Show Price



I will certainly offer interesting info for you, you can get a Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice at a extremely cheap rate especially for Now. However prior to you proceed reading, please see testimonials regarding Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice listed here




Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice Explanation


Take a Tour Through the Mind of a Shopper

"What's my test of a book I've been asked to review? Pure selfishness. How intense are the underlinings? How many quotes can I add to my presentations? How often are the things I believe 'for sure' effectively challenged? Phil Lempert's Being the Shopper is off the charts on all three counts. And not-so-incidentally, though Phil is a 'supermarket guru,' this book will inform anyone who markets anything."
--Tom Peters, coauthor, In Search of Excellence

"Being the Shopper is gourmet reading . . . a delicious and healthy resource for the smart shopper and forward-thinking marketer. Set your taste buds for Lempert's cutting-edge insights and pragmatic advice on the one experience we all share!"
--Chip Bell, author, Customer Love and Customers as Partners

"Phil Lempert convinces me I'm something called a consumer. It seems I'm obtuse, savvy, sensual, and picky-- and that my dynamics and demographics are constantly changing. So if you want me to buy something, you ought to try and understand me. reading Being the Shopper seems (to me) a real good place to start."
--Barry Gibbons, former Chairman/CEO of Burger King
author and entrepreneur

"Rarely do you come across a book that's as meaningful to students and 25-year marketers alike. Being the Shopper delivers to both audiences by enlightening the reader on how to approach critical issues if you want to succeed in today's incredibly demanding environment. It's easy to talk about listening to the voice of your customer, but Mr. Lempert provides a refreshing guide as to how you really can do it."
--Brian Perkins, Worldwide Chairman, Consumer Pharmaceuticals and Nutritionals Group, Johnson & Johnson

"Is there anything more American than choice? We expect it, we demand it, we revel in it. Phil Lempert understands what your customers really want, and how you can help them find it."
--Steve Rivkin, President, Rivkin & Associates
coauthor, IdeaWise and Differentiate or Die



Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice Features




If you are searching for a Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice, so i high advised this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


Being the Shopper: Understanding the Buyer's Choice even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Its about time!
Finally a book that is easy and fun to read that marketers and consumers can learn from. I tried to read Why We buy - lots of great info - but couldn't get through it. Lempert's book is timely, chock full of facts and has already made me a better marketer [and shopper]. I've heard him interviewed before on radio and this is one smart guy who should be listened to.


Other Purchaser Stating
Provides very basic shopper knowledge
I have seven years experience in researching consumer insights to determine brand positioning. I've recently taken a new position where I'm moving from brand advertising into retail marketing. I was hoping this book would provide deep retail shopper insights with rich examples of how these insights helped leverage products in a retail environment since my experience is only at the mass advertising level. Instead, I found this book to be elementary and unenlightening at any marketing channel level. Most of the examples are superficial rather than real case studies. While the author talks about many potential ways to get insight into the shopper such as using color and smel, he provides no concrete examples of how these insights have been or could be put into action by anyone. I would only recommend this book to someone with very little marketing experience who wants a basic overview of what factors a researcher might want to explore to better understand the shopper.


Anyone who markets needs this book!
I have seen Lempert's reports on the Today Show for years and always enjoyed them - but WOW! I had no idea just how intuitive he is. This is a marketer's dream book. I for one [working as a brand manager for a major CPG] will use this as my bible and it has forced me into the stores and given me the tools on how to listen to a consumer instead of listening to my own predisposed [and antiquated] ideas.









0 comments:

Post a Comment