Big Discount The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series)

The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series)




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and checking out the reviews right here and in other places, I decided to purchase The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series). Though I 'd have liked a better guarantee, I chose the features were appealing enough to try it. It is a lot of money to throw away if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality item, clever functions. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if required.




The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series) Explanation


Feed the brain first to make the nutrition/cognition connection!

Focusing on nutrition’s role in promoting learning, the author calls on educators to model good food choices for their students. Building on a simple three-part framework of plant foods, animal foods, and junk foods, and incorporating exercise, the text shows educators how:

  • Healthy eating provides a powerful link to learning
  • Childhood obesity, food allergies, and other disorders may be related to eating habits
  • Breakfast is still the most important meal of the day
  • Brain-jogging exercises enhance brain activity, improve physical health, increase clarity, and reduce stress



The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series) Features




If you are trying to find a The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series), so i highly advised this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States of America.


The Hungry Brain: The Nutrition/Cognition Connection (In A Nutshell Series) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Love it
Lovely nutrition book! The author was my college professor and she really knows what she is talking about. God job!


What Other Purchaser claim?
You Are What You Eat
Dr. Augustine really is on the leading edge of nutrition and behavior . I loved reading this book. We all need help in the area of good nutrition; this book gave me what I needed for me and my child.


The Stage For Excellence...
Dr. Susan Augustine is an amazing women, mentor and professor. She certainly serves as a leader for all those who are pursuing a career in university education. A very caring professor, she will take time to explain the nature of the course she is teaching and different ways of applying it to our lives. Read her book "A Hungry Brain" it's a huge investment. She's great. Her book breaks down the human brain and nutrition into an easy to learn format that is guaranteed to give you results if put to practice. FYI, My favorite section was on the value of "Grapes" found on page 21. I am a student, Instructor of Law Enforcement and former pupil of Dr. Augustine, I consider myself to be very lucky to have met her and read this book.









0 comments:

Post a Comment