The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy SALE

The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy




Show Price



We simply bought this The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy, utilizing the price cut and the free of cost shipping. Made it the finest rate on the net when we bought it initially of this month. after doing a great deal of research and checking out the testimonials somewhere else. I received this item about 4 days back and am very pleased with the product, So far so good. I am completely in love with this The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy, It is a high quality product and having clever attributes.




The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy Details


Studies show that prolonged or severe stress can weaken the immune system and the heart, damage memory, and even encourage the body to deposit fat at the waist -- a risk factor for heart disease, cancer, and other illnesses. This 7-step plan revives the body's chemistry and helps women stop living in overdrive. After a detailed self-assessment, readers follow the De-Sress Program:

  • DHEA -- safely replenish levels of this stress-fighting hormone
  • Supplemental Nutrition -- replace vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes lost to stress
  • Taming the Tiger -- pursue meditation, yoga, and other stress-busting, mindful-living methods
  • Rekindling Relationships -- take a new approach to work and family relationships
  • Effective Exercising -- exercise in ways to increase energy and mental focus
  • Sensible Eating -- keep your emotions from ruling your palate
  • Sound Sleep -- "quality sleep" helps keep hormones stable

Practical and upbeat, this book helps women combat the disease of stressful living and regain control of their emotions and life.



The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy Features




If you are looking for a The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy, so i high suggested this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


The Stress Cure: A Simple, 7-Step Plan to Help Women Balance Mood, Improve Memory, and Restore Energy even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : WoW!
I have been battling stress for several years, and after reading this book I am finally winning! I have suggested my friends and family read it and get well too. DHEA has truly brought back my sex drive, patience and coping abilities...and learning that I need help and cannot take on the world myself has helped me focus on things in life that really bring me joy and fullfillment. Read this book!


Other Purchaser Stating
finally...
I have been suffering for about a year with hives and after being to several doctors, having my hormones, thyroid, etc checked, we narrowed it down to stress. I'm seeing a therapist and this book has been a huge help. I got the lowest dose of DHEA and it has been the only thing to help. I like how the book describes hormones, how they work, etc and in terms someone who isn't a doctor can understand. And it's a self-help kind of book that isn't as dry as other ones I've read. This book and it's information has been the best help to me. I can't say if it would help everyone, but I love it.


A detailed holistic approach
This book was very useful in helping me understand the relationship of hormone imbalance and the stress experience. It covers the relationship of thyroid irregularity and why supplementation might not provide the expected results - which was crucial information for me since I have am hypothyroid but the thyroid supplementation was not working.

The book also helped me see additional stressors that are impacting my health such as food allergies which helped me understand my situation better.

The main premise of the book is that DHEA levels drop in high stress situations and the body gets stuck in a vicious cycle where the DHEA "coping" hormone remains depleted, which continues the stress cycle - it often feels like we are coming unglued or having a personality change because of this lack of coping hormone.

The reviewer who has stated that DHEA cannot be taken if you are under 40 must have been skimming too fast - Cherewatenko states that DHEA should not...









0 comments:

Post a Comment