Reviews Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age

Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reviewing the reviews here and somewhere else, I chose to buy Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age. Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I decided the functions were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a great deal of cash to toss away if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am completely in love with this product. It is high quality item, clever attributes. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my review later on if required.




Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age Details


Awoman’s hair is, arguably, the most important part of her look. Beautiful clothes and makeup can only go so far if hair is aging badly. Moving through the many stages of life from puberty to menopause, your hair will change as you age. But not as much as you might think and not the way you might think.

Stylist and trichologist Lisa Akbari tells women what happens to their hair, why it’s happening and what can be done about it to keep a beautiful head of hair for a lifetime. Tips in this book apply to all types and styles of hair and include:

• You don’t have to sit back and take it-how to proactively keep your hair beautiful
• How to control and care for graying hair
• How permanent is a permanent?, and other chemical questions
• Getting to the bottom of it all . . . how to have a scalp half its age
• Maintenance, loss prevention, and how to have younger hair in 7 weeks

And much more . . .



Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age Features




If you are trying to find a Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age, so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Every Woman's Guide to Beautiful Hair at Any Age even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Great Effort!
Truly a GREAT hair care book for ANY woman! I really liked how Akbari explained what happens to a hair strand as it continues to grow on the head. There are so many steps I can take to ensure that as my hair ages, it stays healthy and full. Really love the book, I am officially a fan!


What Other Purchaser claim?



You can learn more in 5 minutes on the Web!
As a middle-aged woman whose hair is changing in many ways, including color, I was looking for concrete information on improving the health of my hair. I also wanted information to ensure I maintain healthy hair in case I choose to dye it. For a book that purports to provide specifics, it provides very little, except that the author has 30 years in the hair business. Yes, the book does explain the structure of hair and skin so you can better understand where problems arise. It also may have useful information if you have balding problems. Otherwise, it is just not very useful. Just borrow a copy from the library!









0 comments:

Post a Comment