SALE A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1)

A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1)




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reading the testimonials right here and elsewhere, I chose to purchase A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1). Though I 'd have liked a much better guarantee, I decided the features were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a lot of money to throw away if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am completely in love with this item. It is high quality item, clever functions. I simply got it today, and I will update my testimonial later on if needed.




A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1) Description


The real-time story how the author is dealing with two tumors in her right breast that have shrunk dramatically in less than a year using only holistic and natural healthcare modalities, not surgery or chemotherapy. She explains her protocol, diet along with meal plans and recipes, and self-help modalities that are non-toxic. She has not lost her hair nor suffered any of the debilitating side effects women encounter while receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapies. Women who know and have seen what's happened to the author's right breast have encouraged her to write this book.



A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1) Features




If you are trying to find a A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1), so i highly advised this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


A Cancer Answer: Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments (Volume 1) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Every woman with breast cancer should read
In my opinion, every woman (or man) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer - or any cancer - should read this book. When a body develops cancer it is 1.toxic, 2.acid, and 3.full of yeast and fungi. Following Catherine's protocols you will learn to de-toxify, de-acidify, and eliminate the overgrowths of yeast and fungi which make cancer possible. Cancerous tumors cannot live in a clean, alkaline body, as Catherine has demonstrated in her own body.

Clearly and passionately written, the protocols are easy to understand and follow.

I highly recommend this book. It can be a life saver.


Pay attention to The Testimonials from Various other Buyers
If she lives...
It will be interesting to see if this author lives another few years. If she does, then I will buy this book. I am a breast cancer survivor of 11 years who still suffers the severe after-effects of my chemo and radiation "treatments" and maiming surgeries. But I am still here. I know of one person who tried her own holistic breast cancer management and didn't live out the year.


Every women should read this book.
This is an excellent book. Catherine is a wonderful writer. It's as though she is speaking to you as a friend. I have told all the women I love about this book. My daughter is reading it now. There is so much information that is important not only to cancer patients, but to the general public. I will be buying her other books.









0 comments:

Post a Comment