Special Discount Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast!

Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast!




Show Price



I got this item about 5 days back and am very delighted with the product. I had an Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast! and I would never buy again. So far so excellent. Cannot be even worse than the Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast! Also if you registered it on line you got an added two months guarantee.




Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast! Description


An expert physician/ nurse team offers a practical, hands-on program to restore thyroid, adrenal, and reproductive balance-and feel better fast.

You're exhausted, and you've gained weight; you feel mentally fuzzy much of the time, and don't feel that you handle day-to-day stress as well as you once did. Worried, you visit the doctor, who orders the typical battery of tests. Two weeks later, you're assured that everything's fine.

Sound familiar? If you're one of the 33 million Americans suffering from hormone-related metabolic problems, the answer is a resounding yes. Feeling Fat, Fuzzy, or Frazzled? is the first book to expose and address the delicate, life-altering balance among the thyroid, adrenal, and reproductive hormones. This multi-gland approach-missing from other hormone-related books-can make the day-to-day difference between feeling awful and feeling good. If left untreated long-term, this imbalance can cause heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, infertility, and severe menopause.

Practical and hands-on, this book offers readers: an innovative, integrated self-care program to identify their thyroid, adrenal, or reproductive-related metabolic disorder (through easy, inexpensive, noninvasive diagnostic tests and questionnaires); a "5-day jumpstart program" to help alleviate symptoms of weight gain, low energy, or frayed nerves fast (through vitamins, minerals, and nutrition); and a long-term plan to achieve optimal health, complete with advice for finding and partnering with the right doctor.



Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast! Features




If you are seeking a Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast!, so i high suggested this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?: A 3-Step Program to: Beat Hormone Havoc, Restore Thyroid, Adrenal, and Reproductive Balance, and Feel Better Fast! even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A clear, comprehensive, practical and integrated roadmap
It's not always easy for thyroid patients -- and our practitioners -- to understand how interrelated our hormones can be, along with their critical impact on health. Specifically, when we have a thyroid condition, the relationship to adrenal problems and our reproductive system and hormones, is critical, but it's so rarely addressed.

This makes Drs. Richard and Karilee Shames' new book, "Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled?" particularly useful.

Using their unique "Endo-Type" categorization system, you use questionnaires and self-tests to determine which glands -- your thyroid, adrenals or reproductive glands -- are causing your primary imbalance.

And then, the book helps you restore balance, help rebalance the glands, and ensure that all three types of hormones -- the 3 legs of the "stool" metaphor that the Shames use in the book -- are all equal, and therefore able to support you without tipping over.

The Shames recommend readers find a great...


Pay attention to The Testimonials from Various other Buyers
Awesome book for people with adrenal disorders
I bought this book for myself to understand my hypothyroid condition and figure out why I wasn't feeling better after starting levothryoxine. I am so glad I did. This book explains that the hormonal system is a 3-legged stool involving different body systems and that even if my thyroid is managed, an imbalance may still be present in my adrenal gland. This is a must-have book for anyone suffering from thyroid, adrenal, or reproductive imbalances with hormones. I got it from the library at first and decided to just buy it since there was so much useful information. What really makes the book useful is that it not only offers understanding of the problems I am experiencing, it also offers solutions and resources to feel better.


Bringing balance back into my own life
I had been feeling "fuzzy" in my thinking for months. I assumed it was my hectic lifestyle or my daily caffiene habit that was causing this. No amount of sleep made me feel better. In the afternoons, I was fatigued. Weight had started to creep up on me, even though I live an active lifestyle. My periods were difficult and I found myself feeling as if my body was betraying me. What could be wrong?

I completely overlooked the idea of hormone imbalance until my girlfriend suggested this book. As soon as I came to the section on fuzzy thinking and did the quiz for "high estrogen" - bingo - I realized what was happening. I am in the perimenopausal age group and didn't even consider my hormones could be affecting how I was feeling. "Feeling Fat, Fuzzy or Frazzled" helped me to pinpoint what was going on in my otherwise healthy body.

I started the vitamin/mineral regimen suggested and in two days I felt significantly better. I began making small lifestyle...









0 comments:

Post a Comment