The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation Big Discount

The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation




Show Price



I did have some issues after reviewing some of the prior reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After utilizing the unit now for some time I can say I've had no problems and the unit has actually carried out exquisite. We simply bought this The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation, utilizing the discount and the free shipping. Made it the very best rate on the internet when we purchased it first of this month.




The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation Details


The 2-million-copy seller and No. 1 New York Times bestseller that put oat bran in America's diet. This revised edition includes four new chapters and new information on cholesterol testing methods.



The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation Features




If you are searching for a The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation, so i highly advised this hot item to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Blood Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : It's real thing!
It's real thing. I read it immediately after I knew my blood cholesterol was at 274. Only 2 months , it is now at 202. The physician didn't believe the outstanding reduced figure. The book not only teach us how to set a dish , but more importantly how to set your mind to act as vital part to help your body fight against the temptation of your prefered dangerous type of food. And it teachs us that reducing cholesterol is not a kind of punishment but it's a easy kind of achievement that everyone of us will be proud of and want to let everyone in the world to know that you can do it , just like I do now. Trachoo Kanchanasatitya Thailand


Look at Various other Purchaser Review
It works
A dozen years or so ago, my cholesterol was skyrocketing, well above an already too-high typical level for me. I read this book, followed it with care except that I took (with doctor's ok) only 500 mg. of niacin daily, NOT the much larger and much riskier doses advocated by Kowalski. In less than two months my total cholesterol dropped by 112 points, to the edge of the normal range, and it kept on dropping after that, even after I relaxed my very strict eating habits. Triglycerides also dropped sharply. But I was doing EVERYTHING right -- strict adherence to low-fat (*VERY* low saturated fat), cholesterol-free eating habits, high in fiber, including oat bran, plus significant daily exercise (escalated to 90 minutes a day on stair-climber/rower -- which is a LOT of aerobic exercise, and way more than I have the patience for now). All of it. When I slacked off the regimen some time later, the cholesterol did rise, but not as high as formerly. Kowalski is very big on oat bran, and...


It really works
I am like many. My cholesterol was 274 and my doctor wanted to put me on Lipitor. I told him I wanted to try to lower it with my diet. He gave me 3 months. I read the 8-week Cholesterol Cure and 3 months later I am at 176 from the same lab. I didn't like the idea of taking niacin so I didn't and lowered my cholesterol just by eating the proper foods. I used to eat fast foods and bakery and everything that was wrong. Stay away from the fat and eat the oat bran and fish and olive oil and turkey and chicken breast and everything spelled out in the book and the cholesterol will come down. I also lost 15 pounds in the process. The best part is I like what I eat and I am not deprived. Thank you- it worked for me.









0 comments:

Post a Comment