The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have Big SALE

The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have




Show Price



I will offer interesting details for you, you can get a The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have at a very cheap cost particularly for Present. But prior to you continue reviewing, please see testimonials about The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have listed here




The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have Description


Based on a biblical foundation and years of research, statistics, and powerful testimonials—including the author’s own dramatic story—George Malkmus’ The Hallelujah Diet has caused people from all walks of life to stop and reconsider their daily food consumption habits.

You will experience new hope for your health as you discover:

• The Biblical foundation of the diet and the power of God’s living foods.
• The role modern medicine plays in our society.
• The Hallelujah Diet® in detail, including the importance of eating living and organic foods.
• Incorporating exercise, sunlight, fresh air and clean drinking water into our lives.
• Stress and emotional balance, and the importance of getting adequate rest.
• How to make choices, set goals, and chart the course for success.

This book also includes:

• Comments by doctors attesting to the diet.
• Inspiring testimonies by people who have healed themselves of various diseases, including Cancer, Diabetes, and Depression, among others.
• Recipes, worksheets, journals, recommended reading, and much more.

Stressing the healing power of food and how its proper use restores the body to a natural, healthy state, this book provides life-changing and life-saving information, recipes, and eating plans that have been proven safe and miraculously successful. It encourages a healthy change in eating, promoting exercise, fresh air, pure water, sunshine, and rest.

Hallelujah! A diet that finally ties food and health together with common sense.



The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have Features


  • Biblically Based
  • Scientifically Validated
  • Personally Evidenced



If you are trying to find a The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have, so i highly suggested this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in USA.


The Hallelujah Diet : Experience the Optimal Health You Were Meant to Have even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A Lot to Sift Through to Find a Little Benefit
This is a workbook to accompany the "The Hallelujah Diet." See my review of that book as well.

My father was an elite "Health Minister" of this organization which he sought out after he was diagnosed with 4th Stage Kidney Cancer in October of 1999.

My concerns with regard to this book are not with a vegan diet which I understand and observe many to be on and to do just fine. My concerns are with the philosophy and teachings underpinning the book and how it is used to profit the author and the organization of Hallelujah Acres which seeks not just to have you change your diet, but more importantly from their perspective, to buy their products.

The entire premise of this book theologically is based upon George Malkmus' interpretation of Gen 1:29, which he takes to mean that God created mankind to eat only fruits and vegetables. Based upon this interpretation, which is not accepted by a majority of Biblical Scholars, Malkmus suggests that meat entered...


Other Buyer Claiming
Not A Biblically Balanced View
I am an N.D. and have a practice here in Pennsylvania. I have owned this book for many years and for 5 years, I followed this diet "religiously". One of the reasons this diet is helpful, and to it's credit, is that is makes you aware of processed foods, and by avoiding them, you can improve your health and stabilize your weight. The real benefit comes not from the theology, but rather in making wiser food choices. I agree in avoiding packaged, processed foods, and the return to eating organic whole foods. To the book's credit is the fact that it warns it's readers to avoid chemicals in food, our households, and environment. I believe the healthiest diet in one that is based predominantly on plant foods (fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, whole-grains, and minimal organic animal products such as eggs, lean meat, raw cultured dairy, etc.) While I do agree with some of the thological points presented, there is one that is truly unbiblical. Rev. Malkmus teaches and believes that God...


I was healed of lupus
5 years ago I was diagnosed with lupus...very sick. I really thought that my life was going to go downhill from that point as I did alot of research on the disease and for everyone it seems to just snowball and get worse and worse until they finally die of some kind of complications. Also, lupus patients are very highly medicated. I decided that instead of going the medical route I would try this diet of juicing carrots and eating an 85% plant based diet. I was only 3 days into the diet and started to gain energy that I hadn't had in years. I continued to get better and better...and really, 3 months into it I was pretty much healed of the disease. I had no idea that a person could feel so good. I felt and still do feel better than I can ever remember feeling. even as a teenager (I am 48). i also lost 25 lbs which was a nice plus. I don't follow the diet 100% right now, but I do try to stick to it as much as possible and I very seldom eat meat. I kind of know my limits now, so cheat...









0 comments:

Post a Comment