The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough Special Offers

The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reviewing the reviews right here and somewhere else, I decided to buy The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough. Though I 'd have chosen a better guarantee, I decided the functions were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a great deal of money to toss away if it fails just after the guarantee. I am completely in love with this item. It is high quality item, clever functions. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if required.




The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough Description


An in-depth guide to those health problems in people of all ages and sexes that can be traced to sensitivity to the yeast germ candida albicans.



The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough Features




If you are seeking a The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough, so i highly suggested this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Saved my life...
This book and it's companion cookbook literally saved my life, after years of getting no help ~ or getting sicker ~ from the established "medical profession." I changed my diet and in three days the pain disappeared, and a week later I tossed away my cane and bounded up the stairs. I couldn't believe it, it was a miracle. I still can't believe it; all because of changing the foods I ate.

Now, years later, when I go off the no-sugar, no yeast diet, the pain and stiffness and depression returns and I have to stop and think... ahhh, I've been eating sugar = candida yeast infection! So back I go and all is well. This change in eating habits has saved untold thousands of people like me from suffering and pain and "given us our lives back." Why don't doctors tell us? I will never understand this.

How did I hear about this book & the problem of candida yeast infection? Three friends, from different parts of the country, told me about it, and I visited a nutritionist who...


What Various other Purchaser claim?
This book changed my health.
Since buying this book I have figured out that I am not crazy. About 7 months ago I had a stomach flu and had all the symptoms of a kidney infection. Being that I am only 24 I listened to all of my peers and took some antibiotics that one of my friends had. Sadly, it was amoxicillen. Well, since my immune system was down it caused the yeast in my body to grow. This book taught me that. I went from being a healthy 24 year old to a miserable ball of nerves within two weeks. I thought the stomach flu was just lingering but, after about two months I figured it was something else. I was sick for atleast 4 hours everyday. To make a long story short, I soon found out after that, that my aunt has had Candita for eight years. She suggested I research Candita, and this was the book I stumbled apon. After reading the book I realized that the reason I was feeling so ill is because I was consuming so much citric acid. The reason for that was that the diet my doctor put m! ! e on was to...


"Fatigue of unknown origin" is not a diagnosis
At 29, I suddenly started feeling sick all the time. Doctors tested me for everything under the sun but found nothing. They "diagnosed" me with "Fatigue of unknown origin". By pure chance, I happened upon The Yeast Connection and it explained everything. I followed his diet recomendations and felt better almost immediately. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't figured out how my diet and lifestyle were making me sick. I have cut out processed food and sugar, and now eat a diet mainly of organic whole vegetables and whole grains and I feel terrific.

If you have intense sugar cravings, get sick a lot, are depressed, or are tired all the time, read this book. If you have been on birth control, taking a lot of antibiotics, or eating a diet high in sugar and processed foods, read this book. If doctors can't figure out what is wrong with you, read this book.

The book isn't that well organized and a lot of information is repetitious. But it's...









0 comments:

Post a Comment