Big SALE Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life

Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life




Show Price



I will offer fascinating details for you, you can obtain a Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life at a very cheap rate especially for This day. However prior to you continue reading, please see testimonials concerning Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life below




Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life Details


If you can't stop eating sugar once you start, if you want to free yourself from painful consequences of a sugar addiction, then this book offers hope through a personal story of redemption. Karly Randolph Pitman lived a sugar addict's life, with binges, violent mood swings, yo-yoing weight, low self esteem, bulimia, and depression. She attempted to give up sugar dozens of times over 10 years. When she at last hit bottom, a sad but clear choice presented itself: sugar or her very life. Finding the courage to accept her sugar sensitivity and heal her addiction, Karly now teaches others who are sugar sensitive how to heal. An Internet sensation when first published as an ebook in 2008, this revised 2nd edition shares even more insights into how to live sugar free in a sugar-saturated world. But, dear reader, this is not a diet book. Yes, food choices are important, and there's an expanded chapter on "What to Eat." But more important, this book shows how emotions, memories, and habits leave you vulnerable to sugar's siren song. Kicking your sugar habit will be a journey for your physical body, as Karly herself experienced. But for changes to last, they need reach the emotional and psychological levels and beyond - touching your very soul. The idea of kicking a sugar habit intimidates all who seriously consider it. Karly explains how to get ready - and how you'll know when you're ready - to overcome an addiction to sugar. This book shares exactly how Karly did it so you can do the same - without feeling deprived, resentful, or like a food cop. Karly's gentle approach will help you give up sugar while maintaining a relaxed, intuitive relationship with food. Release yourself from sugar bondage following a method that's joyful, sustainable and lasting.



Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life Features




If you are trying to find a Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in USA.


Overcoming Sugar Addiction: How I Kicked My Sugar Habit and Created a Joyful Sugar Free Life even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Reading this book WILL NOT change your life
If you're reading this review, it means that have recognized that something is out of balance in your life and it has something to do with sugar. You're probably at a breaking point. You know something needs to change, but don't know where to start. You're about to begin a journey, and you're looking for a fellow traveler who knows the way.

This book isn't going to change your life, but it will be a constant companion to you as you let go of past failures and start to discover that you have the power to change it yourself. You'll find that the experiences Karly writes about in her unassuming, insightful style parallel your own, and by the time she begins sharing tools for breaking the cycle, you'll know that you've found your fellow traveler. This is someone who has walked a mile in your shoes and discovered out how to run in them. At least one person in the world has found out how to turn a disability into an asset that continues to pay out dividends. And one person is all...


Various other Purchaser Stating
Finally, an answer!
Sugar addiction is a common problem that is greatly overlooked. (YES - even for us MEN!) I've struggled with it for years, not knowing that something like this even existed. I saw a news segment regarding sugar addiction one day and it all started making sense. I immediately found Karly's book online, and for the first time in my life, I understood what was happening to me. "Overcoming Sugar Addiction" helped me understand my problem, and gave me the power to take control of it. Are you a "slave to the crave?" Get this book!


Another Piece of the Puzzle
I have spent the last 40 years looking for relief from my sugar addiction. I have done endless searches on the internet looking for help. Then in 2009 another search for "sugar addiction" came up with Karly's website. I joined, read the Overcoming Sugar Addiction online book and felt like I had "come home". She spoke right to my needs and addressed what needed to change on an emotional and spiritual level. It just felt right.

It wasn't a question for me of what to eat, but why do I eat? Sugar is my "drug of choice". If I start eating it, the uncontrollable cravings take over and I head into a downward spiral. I go into depression and life becomes very difficult. I carry around a constant feeling of dread and anxiety and it seems near to impossible to break the cravings long enough to get off the sugar. When I abstain from sugar my energy levels increase, the cravings disappear, my mood elevates, my thinking becomes clear and life just becomes much more fun to live...









0 comments:

Post a Comment