The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows On Sale

The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows




Show Price



I got this product about 4 days back and am extremely delighted with the item. I had an The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows and I would never ever purchase again. Up until now so good. Cannot be worse than the The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows Likewise if you registered it on line you got an additional 2 months guarantee.




The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows Explanation


The role of raw milk in the rise of civilization, the milk problem that led to compulsory pasteurization, the politics of the dairy industry. Revised and updated with the latest scientific studies documenting the safety and health benefits of raw milk.Raw milk is a movement whose time has come. This book will serve as a catalyst for that movement, providing consumers with the facts and inspiration they need to embrace Nature's perfect food.



The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows Features




If you are searching for a The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows, so i highly advised this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : a great book made even better
In my review of the first edition of this book, I remarked about how hard it would be to make the book better. It seems like this is Schmid's answer to that. Everything I said in my review of the first edition goes double here.

This is more than just a revised edition, in some ways it is a new book. While the first edition touched on most of the subjects contained in this second edition, Schmid pushes to much greater range and depth in most of those areas.

He has increased the amount and depth of information about the history of the relationship between humans and bovines, and elaborated on the impact of that relationship on both species.

He has also delineated the overt and covert campaign against healthy raw milk in vastly greater detail. He goes into greater depth in his discussions of the legal cases involving raw milk and the people who produce it. If the stories about the behavior of government officials paid good tax money to protect the...


What Other Buyer say?
Raw milk should receive more research
Having been raised on raw milk, my venture back to raw milk in my late fifties was no surprise. With blood pressure, cholesterol, and related health issues mounting against me, I sought some information about how to change my diet and change my health. Already, I have a forty year habit of daily exercise, so I couldn't improve there much. About a year ago, I started drinking raw milk instead of store-bought 2% homogenized, pasteurized milk. My blood pressure reduced to a normal range and my cholesterol is now excellent, with the change in diet being the only change - besides my getting a year older. In the past three months I have nearly eliminated red meat from my diet because I no longer crave it, and I have substituted more fruits and salads. My doctor has asked me, as an author, to write a book about my experience with raw milk. So, as I usually do, first I started to research the subject. Aside from diatribes on both sides of the subject, there is very little published...


Excellent book!
This fantastic read contains every bit of information that there could possibly be regarding anything and everything to do with milk. The author must have spent thousands and thousands of hours researching to be able to put this thing together. I wish everyone would read it. Maybe then we would all take a stand against the stupid laws that prevent most of us from having the choice to buy and consume raw milk. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FARMERS. I am going to pick up my 4 gallons of raw milk this morning.
I'm one of the lucky ones that only has to drive 30 minutes each way to have my hands on beautiful Jersey raw milk from happy cows. Of course it must say, "For pet consumption only" in the state of Georgia. I'm not complaining too badly because a friend of mine in North Carolina has to get her raw milk through "runners" who drive to South Carolina where it is legally sold, then it is driven across state lines. How retarded is that.....you'd think it was Cocaine. It is our...









0 comments:

Post a Comment