Discount What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view

What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view




Show Price



I will certainly provide intriguing information for you, you can obtain a What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view at a really inexpensive cost particularly for Now. But prior to you proceed checking out, please see reviews regarding What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view here




What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view Details


HIT – Histamine Intolerance – is a condition that affects many people but remains largely undiagnosed. The symptoms of histamine intolerance (HIT) are caused by the inability of the body to break down histamine sufficiently. These symptoms can appear very like an allergy and can cause stomach and intestinal complaints, migraine, tiredness and skin problems, to name but a few. This is in most cases because of the reduced activity or low presence of an enzyme called diamine oxidase (DAO), which is mainly responsible for breaking down histamine and other biogenic amines ingested through food. Foods that are known culprits include: red wine, ready meals, cured meats, mature cheeses, tomatoes and aubergines. It can make people’s lives a total misery. But it CAN be brought under control with the RIGHT DIAGNOSIS and the RIGHT DIET. This book is a guide to how to achieve both. It helps both health professionals and patients gain insight.



What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view Features


  • Allergies
  • Immuniology
  • Allergic Reactions
  • Food Allergies
  • Health



If you are looking for a What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view, so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States of America.


What HIT me? Living with Histamine Intolerance: A guide to diagnosis and management of HIT - A patient's point of view even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Very good book about Histamine Intolerance (HIT) and how to live with it
The author is not only a journalist who writes for the food-intolerance-network, but also a patient who suffers from histamine intolerance and intestinal fructose intolerance (fructose malabsorbtion). Histamine Intolerance is not yet known very well in the States, so your doctor might not know how to deal with it! In Europe HIT is alread well known.

Over the course of 21 chapters, Genny Masterman describes her personal journey from the diagnosis through to her hard daily life. How do I shop for food, what do I have to watch out for when I go out to eat? How do I store my food? Many facts and well-researched information about HIT make this book a really recommended read.

The author has also put together some recipes. These are suitable for people with histamine intolerance and mostly also for those with fructose intolerance. The recipes have been tested personally by the author over a period of years, so they should work quite well.


Hear The Reviews from Other Buyers
Thanks to Genny and this book
I could not imagine how I am going to live with HIT. After reading this book I have discovered that is's possible to be without problems with histamine.Discipline and patience.


Excellent help! A must-read.
Genny, thank you for writing this book. I never leave home without it. Your book is my absolute guide for learning how to live with histamine intolerance. I live in America and the condition is unknown, and our doctors say there is no such thing as this condition. I have been ill and home-bound with histamine intolerance flare-up and have been unable to work for 2 months, I can attest that histamine intolerance is very real and can kill a person if not properly managed. A person with histamine intolerance must manage their histamine levels in the same way a diabetic must manage their blood sugar levels. I have been following a strict low-histamine diet, and have been taking diamine oxidase supplements in a brand called Histame. I realize supplemental diamine oxidase is not the cure, but it is helping lower my histamine levels and allowing me, along with the low-histamine diet, to function by at least getting myself to the grocery store, and my daughter to school, as I was very...









0 comments:

Post a Comment