Discount The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life

The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life




Show Price



I will certainly provide fascinating details for you, you can obtain a The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life at a very cheap price especially for Present. However before you proceed reviewing, please see reviews regarding The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life listed below




The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life Details


This award-winning stress relief book is just as relevant today as it was more than twenty years ago when it was first published. We are in the midst of a stress pandemic that is damaging our health, our relationships, our work life, and many other areas of our well-being. Dr. Orman has written a remarkably effective step-by-step guide for stress less living and relieving stress naturally that is definitely not for dummies. He is one of the premier stress doctors in America who has been helping people eliminate stress, anxiety, worry, anger, guilt, frustration, relationship conflicts, stress at work, public speaking stress, and other stress related problems for more than 30 years. He is also founder of the Stress Mastery Academy and the official sponsor of National Stress Awareness Month, every April in the U.S. since 1992. While most other self-help books about stress and stress management books focus on yoga, meditation, relaxation, music, stress balls, and other popular stress management tips and techniques, Dr. Orman does not believe stress management is our best coping solution. In fact, The 14 Day Stress Cure is all about teaching you new insights about stress psychology that can help you develop powerful and effective life coping skills, stress hardiness, emotional control, relationship mastery, and many other stress reduction skills and abilities all without having to manage your stress daily. Whether you are suffering from a stress-related health disorder, anxiety, panic attacks, post traumatic stress syndrome, obesity from stress eating, job stress, financial stress, marital problems, recent separation or divorce, or any other stressful problem in your life, this innovative stress help resource guide gives you the secrets to living a relatively stress free life, even in today's high pressure and high stress society.



The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life Features




If you are seeking a The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


The 14 Day Stress Cure: A New Approach for Dealing With Stress That Can Change Your Life even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : You can live a stress free life - I do.
My stress level disappeared after reading this book. I realized that stress was a meaningless word and that whenever I felt "stressed", I needed to identify the specific problem that was affecting me. As I identify my problems (when I drive too fast and people do not use their turn signals, I get upset), I can readily see my part in causing the stress (I was driving too fast) and the "stress" goes away. My life did not change easily. I still have to remind myself of the conversations or techniques in the book (years later), but when I remember - no stress. Overall, I react much less with "stress" and am happier since working with this book.


Pay attention to The Testimonials from Other Purchasers
So good it started a study group
The 14 day stress cure made such a difference in the lives of 3 wmen that they meet for dinner occasionally and talk about how to tell other people about the book and what it can do to enhance your life and the quality of lives of people around you. Between the 3, we have handled problems of anger, guilt and shyness, decreasing the level of what we used to call stress to virtually nil.


Great Book - Don't Buy it from AMAZON !!!
Purchased this book upon the recommendation of a friend. I quickly ordered it from Amazon believing I was getting the best possible price. I paid 24.95 which was somewhat expensive for a paperback book. After receiving the book, I noticed on the back what appeared to be black magic marker. I took a small amount of rubbing alcohol and wiped the magic marker away. To my suprise I found $13.95 printed in white text.

So - I buy a new book from Amazon for $24.95 and find out that the publisher sells it for $13.95. Im ok with some profit but this is abosolute gouging - also the magic marker trick was an insult - we are all adults here - lets act like it and be professional in the way we conduct business and treat customers fairly.









0 comments:

Post a Comment