Special Discount Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition

Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition




Show Price



I did have some issues after reviewing a few of the prior reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After using the unit now for some time I can state I've had zero problems and the unit has actually carried out exquisite. We just bought this Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition, utilizing the price cut and the free shipping. Made it the finest rate on the web when we bought it first of this month.




Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition Explanation


More than three million people in the United States suffer from bipolar disorder, a mental illness that is now classified as one of the ten leading causes of disability in the US and the world. While psychiatric drugs may control bipolar disorder, they do not offer any lasting cure and carry the risk of lasting side effects. The Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder offers an alternative: innovative, natural, non-drug based approaches that treat the underlying imbalances and restore a healthy mind.

Medical journalist Stephanie Marohn identifies the key contributing factors and triggers for mood disorder and profiles a wide range of natural medicine therapies that can truly restore health: biochemical therapy, applied psychoneurobiology, biological medicine, nutritional therapy, cranial osteopathy, allergy elimination, homeopathy, amino acid/nutritional therapy, and more. This fully revised edition offers the latest statistics, research, and interviews with physicians and other healing professionals who are leaders in the field. Each approach is illustrated with case studies and includes resources for additional information.

This is an accessible approach to bipolar disorder, full of helpful information and anecdotes that will be a valuable resource for those who suffer from this disorder as well as their family and friends.



Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition Features




If you are looking for a Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition, so i highly suggested this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in USA.


Natural Medicine Guide to Bipolar Disorder, The: New Revised Edition even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : a godsend
this book has turned my life around. having been diagnosed with bipolar type II in 2002 (age 19), i've spent the past 5 years on various pharmaceuticals, magnificently tempering the depression and mood swings, and my personality. but did i feel i was living? no. i had a strict circadium rhythm from the meds (13 hrs. of sleep a night), and i was an emotional and physical zombie. my intellectual brain stopped functioning, and i had to drop out of college. i didn't regret being on meds, because they did help keep me pseudo-sane and definately alive, but i wanted more for myself. i found this book in a health food store, and figured i'd educate myself on alternatives, not believing anything but meds could truly 'work'. well. this isn't true. every person suffering from a mental disorder needs to know that there are options to getting better, and traditional methods of psychiatric pharmaceuticals are only one of those options. i really wish someone had told me that at the beginning of my...


Hear The Testimonials from Various other Purchasers
I Need a List
Some good information. Some of which you can get off of the Internet. Some of which you can't. I waited a while before writing this review, because people were praising the book so highly I thought I had missed something during my initial reading. So I went back and read it again. I didn't miss anything. It's nice to know that there are alternative therapies, because I have been on every med out there that's use to treat mania, and I've had major problems with all of them. They either don't work at all (the anti-convulsants) or send me to the emergency room with outrageous blood sugar problems (the atypical antipsychotics) that only clear up when I go off of the meds. My doctor talked about trying natural remedies, but he was unfamiliar with them. So after deciding that I was not going to take insulin just so that I could take psych meds, I started researching natural remedies for myself. I also decided that since one med that I know of does cut my mania within hours of taking it, I...


wow!
this is a great book for anyone looking gor an alternative to perscription medication. so far i have used some supplements recommended by the book and it is working. she does a good job of explaining the chemical reasons why and how things such as gluten, sugar, and caffiene actually effect our brain chemistry.









0 comments:

Post a Comment