Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle Discount

Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle




Show Price



I got this item about 4 days ago and am extremely delighted with the product. I had an Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle and I would never buy once again. Up until now so great. Can't be worse than the Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle Also if you registered it on line you got an extra two months guarantee.




Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle Description


H²O² is the body's natural, first line of defense against every type of invading organism. This book reveals how this miraculous healing agent works, and why the medical establishment wants to suppress it.



Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle Features




If you are seeking a Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle, so i high recommended this hot item to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in USA.


Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : This is an important health resource book for the home.
This book cites frequent research statistics for the use of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) going back over a hundred years. The efficacy of H2O2 to fight bacterial infections is well documented. The author also explains how the human body requires more oxygen than is now available in our atmosphere.

The author also gave many case examples of how H2O2 was used to help patients with a variety of illnesses.

This reader suffered from acid reflux for years, and tried everything from OTC antiacids to the latest and most expensive prescription antiacids, none of which helped much.

After reading elsewhere that acid reflux was believed to be caused by bacteria, I drew my own conclusions, and started taking 10 drops of H2O2 three times a day in a glass of water. After three weeks I realized I wasn't bothered by the acid reflux anymore. That was four years ago and I thank Dr. Douglas for writing this book.


Look at Other Purchaser Testimonial
Hydrogen Peroxide (Food and Technical Grade)
First thing every morning, I put 6 drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in 16 oz. of water. Now my blood pressure is 104/78 and my colesterol levels are normal (before it was 135/88 and my colesterol was borderline high (the Dr. prescribed me medicine to lower my colesterol). Every morning after I floss, I brush my teeth by dipping my toothbrush in water treated w/ hydrogen peroxide. My gingivitis has actually reversed itself! I won't be needing any gum surgery!


H2O2 is a medical miracle in a bottle.
All of the text suggested benefits of using H2O2 must be underlined after the following event. While working in a welding shop I became momentarile distracted, and without thinking placed my hand directly on a white-hot weldment. The heat was so intense that only the stench of burning flesh was recognized. The burn was so bad that for a few seconds no pain was recognized, until the whole side of my body responded and arm movement became almost impossible. The only thing I could think of doing was to immerse my burned fingers in a container of ph balanced 50,000 ppm H2O2 which I had purchased in S.L.C. and was planning on using for I.C.E. fuel. The pain almost instantly vanished with immersion in the solution but the black burned flesh was very upsetting. With great urgency for completion of the welding project I put on a new cotton lined leather glove, cinched the drawstring up a little and poured the glove full of liquid and pulled the drawstring tight. I added more...









0 comments:

Post a Comment