Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating Best Offers

Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and reading the testimonials here and in other places, I decided to buy Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating. Though I 'd have chosen a better warranty, I chose the attributes were appealing enough to try it. It is a lot of cash to discard if it fails simply after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this product. It is high quality product, smart features. I simply got it today, and I will upgrade my review later if needed.




Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating Details


This is how Geneen Roth remembers her time as an emotional overeater and self-starver. After years of struggle, Roth finally broke free from the destructive cycle of bingeing and purging. In the two decades since her triumph, she has gone on to help tens of thousands of others do the same through her lectures, workshops, and retreats. Those she has met during this time have shared stories that are both heartrending and inspiring, which Roth has gathered for this unique book.

Twenty years after its original publication, Feeding the Hungry Heart continues to inspire women and men, helping them win the battle against a hunger that goes deeper than a need for food.



Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating Features


  • The Experience of Emotional Eating



If you are seeking a Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating, so i highly recommended this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


Feeding the Hungry Heart: The Experience of Compulsive Eating even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : In Response to the person who said it's a waste of money
I am sorry you thought this book was a waste of money. This is not the book to read if you are looking for a diet. "Where are the answers?" you say...

Well, the answers are in the stories of these women who have struggled with the agony of a shameful addiction.

This book is so totally anti-diet. Anti-depriving yourself. It's about being good to yourself, maybe for the first time ever.

It's about figuring out WHY, so you can then work toward healing.

The author was not whining. She was simply telling her story, her truth. She tells her story about food, weight, shame, dieting, and the torment of being teased by other kids, in a touching, yet humorous manner.

Maybe you have not suffered the pain of addiction, possibly? I don't know.

I am in a position to give some advice because I identified with many of the women in this book. I suffered for years with food problems and I am finally free. My heart aches for people who are still struggling. This book has...


What Other Buyer say?
I read this book over 20 times
I have struggled with my weight for most of my 31 years. I bought this book a few years ago and it showed me that I am not crazy - other women have had the same thoughts and actions that I have...Thank God! Whenever I start to feel overwieght or even THINK about going on another diet, I read this book and it puts me right back on track. I loved this book. LOVED it. It has significantly affected the way I view my body and the way I treat myself now.


It'll Let You Know You Aren't Alone
I first came across Geneen Roth's books in the early 1990s, as a college student. I'd gone away for school and gained sixty pounds. Deep down, I knew that I had a problem with food, and it wasn't something I could solve on my own. My problem was as serious as that of an alcoholic or drug addict, and food was my drug of choice. When I read Feeding the Hungry Heart, I learned for the first time that I wasn't alone, that I wasn't a freak, that other people, mostly women, had felt the same way I felt. And most importantly, that they'd come through the experience and found a way to be healthy with food. If you suspect that you have a problem with food, try reading this book. Don't expect to find diets or even suggestions for overcoming the problem. If you view your overeating as an addiction, this book is really the first step to recovery. Use it to help yourself admit that you're addicted to food, and then move on to Roth's other books, especially When Food Is Love and Breaking Free from...









0 comments:

Post a Comment