Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses. Special Offers

Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses.




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and checking out the testimonials here and somewhere else, I chose to purchase Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses.. Though I 'd have liked a better guarantee, I decided the features were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a bunch of money to toss away if it fails just after the warranty. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality item, clever features. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later on if required.




Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses. Description


There are two major muscles connecting the shoulder blade to the head and neck. Because the shoulder system isn't working well, continual stress is placed on the head and neck creating vulnerabilities to injury. Chronic neck pain and headaches are often a result of these types of systemic problems. Traditional treatment does not address these issues and so neck pain cannot resolve. Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches teaches you about these critical connections and how to fix them--and therefore your pain. Additionally video clips of all exercises found in the book can be found www.FixingYou.net by entering the code found in the book. This helps ensure more rapid results.



Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses. Features




If you are looking for a Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses., so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Fixing You: Neck Pain & Headaches: Self-Treatment for healing Neck pain and headaches due to Bulging Disks, Degenerative Disks, and other diagnoses. even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : This book is worth its weight in gold!
I read half the book and even though Rick advises to read the whole thing before doing the exercises, well, I couldn't help myself...I jumped right in. I did most of the exercises for the first time yesterday. Today I looked at a few of his on-line videos and did all of the exercises in the book. I can't believe how good my neck feels! It hasn't felt this loose and pain-free in many, many years...as far back as I can remember, practically. The concept of my shoulders being responsible for neck pain simply never occurred to me and was never mentioned as a possibility when I tried to get help through chiropractors, massage therapists, orthobionomy practitioners and acupuncturists. I really like the idea of helping myself too...going to all these health care practitioners can get really expensive and very frustrating when they don't "fix" you. I'm not a couch potato and I do stretching every day when I get up, but what with a couple of minor car accidents long ago, and falling down on...


Various other Purchaser Claiming
Most useful book I've read in a long time.
I love this book. It is short, easy to read and has immediately useful suggestions on how to deal with headaches and neck pain. I am a Physical Therapist and a Pilates Instructor who is always looking for ways to help my clients. This book is a gem. I have found it to be a useful tool in helping people understand concepts I studied while getting my Master's....you do not have to have an anatomy or biomechanical background to understand Rick's book. He makes understanding human movement fun and gives people the gift of comprehending how movement works. I recommend this and all of the Fixing You series to those in pain and those who want to understand more about the human body and how it moves.


Have Chronic Pain? Read this!
Before I launch into this review I'd like to give some context to my comments, a frame for what follows about what I see as a remarkably helpful break-through approach to pain management and healing:

Context -- As someone who has lived and worked in chronic pain(CP) since 1984 following a botched lumbar fusion (back) surgery, I think I've read more books and articles on the subject than I care to remember, many of them redundant, overly theoretical or simply not helpful to me at all. So I began this book with a jaded eye, a sort of "show me something I don't know" mind-set.But after reading and using two books in this "Fixing You" series by Rick Olderman I felt compelled to spread the word so that more people might take advantage of this substantive yet practical handbook for dealing with specific pain areas. So here goes:

If you or someone you love is in CP then you already know that long-term intractable pain - at any degree of intensity - is a totally...









0 comments:

Post a Comment