Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track Reviews

Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track




Show Price



I did have some concerns after reading some of the previous testimonials prior to purchasing the unit. After using the unit now for time I can say I have actually had absolutely no issues and the unit has actually done flawless. We simply purchased this Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track, making use of the price cut and the free of cost shipping. Made it the finest price on the web when we purchased it first of this month.




Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track Description


A provocative exposé of the negative effects of sugars and simple carbs-and how to break the addiction.

Most readers already know that succumbing to sweets too often can lead to obesity and diabetes. What many don't know, however, is that too many "quickie carbs" can bring on a host of other maladies-such as "brain fog," fatigue, mood swings, heart disease, and even cancer-from which millions may be suffering because of their sugar or carbohydrate habits. Once besieged by 44 seemingly unconnected symptoms, former "sugar addict" Connie Bennett, an experienced journalist, managed to kick sweets and simple carbs in 1998. She improved her health-and uncovered extensive medical research that substantiated her theory: people who eat too many low-caliber culprit carbs could be in sugar shock. Based on the insights of thousands of physicians, nutritionists, researchers, and "sugar sufferers" worldwide, SUGAR SHOCK!(tm) not only addresses how badly sugar affects the body, it demonstrates how everyone can kick the sugar habit.



Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track Features




If you are seeking a Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track, so i high advised this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life-- and How YouCan Get Back on Track even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : I'm a sugar addict - how do I stop??
Even though I gave "Sugar Shock" three stars, I want to say up front that I DO like it; it has made clear to me how sugar has messed my life up and I have been in so much denial about my reliance on it. I really am like an alcoholic or crack addict! I have not yet stopped eating sugar - it's scary to think about trying to do it again and failing again, but I am feeling more concern for my health and damn it, I want to live a real life that's not clouded by the stuff.

The reason I gave this book three stars is because of the author's presentation; she frequently reads like an ad, not a book. She'll say things like, "...John showed classic signs of sugar addiction, which I outline on my website and blog site [...]" It's so infomercial-y. I tried to overlook this but it kept coming up through the book. Although this doesn't dilute her message, the constant referral to her web site and commercial references like that make her sound like she's more interested in marketing her...


Pay attention to The Reviews from Various other Buyers
MUST READ!!
You must read SUGAR SHOCK! It is so informative, so interesting, you will change the way you eat!

Connie has written what will be regarded as a respected reference on sugar and an important resource for the public.

I have highly recommended it to friends, families, and patients already after reading the book in just a couple days. The amount of research that went into this book is unbelievable. Connie has exceeded all expectations and will surely gain the respect of anyone interested in learning about how to control their sugar habit.

I met Connie at a professional meeting several years ago and her personality shines through in SUGAR SHOCK. Her upbeat personality and conversational tone make SUGAR SHOCK easy to read and her personal stories are so engaging that they will inspire anyone who has felt the highs and lows of too much sugar to make changes. You will find all the solutions to stopping your sugar habit in this book!


Tremendous Success - THANK YOU!
I never thought I would be able to talk about life without sugar for more

than 3 days. I am in the process of getting rid of sugar from my diet,

and am proud (and SHOCKED) to say that I have been refined sugar-free

for 19 days. My personal record before this was 8 days (a rarity, most

of the time it was 2 or 3 days!)

Truly, honestly, I have Sugar Shock! to thank for helping me finally

kick the habit. In reading about how sugar sets up a subclinical

infammation that can cause so many diseases like cancer, heart disease,

arthritis, diabetes, etc, it really helped me to gain perspective on my

habit.









0 comments:

Post a Comment