Left for Dead Special Offers

Left for Dead




Show Price



We just purchased this Left for Dead, making use of the price cut and the free of cost shipping after checking out some of the previous reviews prior to purchasing the product. Up until now so excellent. I am absolutely in love with this product from R F Quinn Pub Co, Made it the best cost on the internet when we bought it initially of this month.




Left for Dead Description


Left For Dead by Dick Quinn



Left for Dead Features




If you are seeking a Left for Dead, so i highly advised this hot product to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States.


Left for Dead even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Incredibly Helpful
I would give this book 10 stars if I could! I suffered a major heart attack in 1989 at the age of 41. Shortly after that I came across this book purely by accident. It was very believable. Purely on an act of faith (since I was also suffering from a severe, sometimes bleeding, ulcer) I went to health food store and bought cayenne capsules. I took them. Within three days my 10 year old ulcer was completely healed...and since my original heart attack, have been symptom-free of coronary heart disease to this day. I am now 52.

I credit this book and the healing properties of cayenne for saving my life. In fact, I use the word cayenne in my email address as well as naming my commodity trading company after the red pepper...just so people ask me why, and I get the chance to recommend the book and cayenne. Simply amazing...


Look at Various other Purchaser Review
Enlightening, sobering and challenging!
This title caught my eye while on a search for another book called "The Cure For All Cancers", an equally challenging book. Especially to the medical profession. I am pleased that the authors of both of these books were willing to speak out in regard to the underlying drive in much of our medical world.

Having had a heart problem myself, but not to the point of open heart surgery and all its dangers, (I only had angioplasty which I will never risk again)the book really hit home.

My cardiologist has urged me to "let him go back in and check", but I think you know my answer. I did do what Mr. Quinn recommended - start taking Cayenne Pepper and garlic NOW - because after nearly 7 years I was having chest pains on exertion. After only a few weeks of taking these items I'm happy to say that those pains are gone.

I strongly recommend this book to anyone who is at all concerned about their health, and that they can get by all the...


HE WASN'T LYIN': HE WASN'T DYIN', THANKS TO CAYENNE!
Shortly after moving to Phoenix in 1995, I took a job in a health food store. I had not been there long when one day a gentleman approached and asked if we carried GRANULAR LECITHIN. I took him back to the refrigerated section, and in the course of conversation, he happened to mention being (as I recall) 80 years old. Well, I almost fell over! Never in my life had I met a person who looked so much younger than their age! Many people have told me that I look considerably younger than 45 (I always respond that I'm pickled from the years I spent LIQUIDATED on "Mad Dog" 20/20, Night Train, Thunderbird and other fine wines), but this guy was in a league by himself!

I called the assistant manager over and told her to guess his age. Like me, she nearly hit the floor upon learning that her estimate of 50 was 30 years shy of the truth. I wondered if it was genetic, but he said that neither his parents nor his siblings exhibited the same trait. He attributed it to LECITHIN,...









0 comments:

Post a Comment