180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery Big SALE

180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and checking out the testimonials right here and in other places, I chose to purchase 180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery. Though I 'd have chosen a better warranty, I chose the attributes were attractive enough to attempt it. It is a great deal of money to discard if it falls short simply after the guarantee. I am absolutely in love with this item. It is high quality item, wise functions. I just got it today, and I will update my review later if needed.




180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery Explanation


Digestive problems are escalating across the globe. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is becoming a normal thing to have if you are a young adult in the modern world. Digestive cancers, constipation, diverticulosis, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and dozens of other digestive maladies are rapidly rising.

For prevention, the mainstream health authorities don’t have much to say other than “eat more fiber.”

If you have one of these disorders, most gastroenterologists tell you to – sing along with me if you know this one, “eat more fiber.”

But human digestion is more complex than that. The long-held belief that fiber has some inherent value in promoting good digestion is a painful mistake. In fact, in many circumstances, fiber merely exacerbates digestive problems – and the fiber supplements recommended by most doctors are far from fit for human consumption.

180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery, is different. It is smart. It looks into digestive health from a much more logical perspective.

If you’re looking for an intelligent discussion with a multitude of options for digestive problems, 180 Degree Digestion is it. If you’re hoping for some classless bathroom humor to go along with it, then you’ve truly found the one.

Purchase 180 Degree Digestion today to begin your journey of digestive health and healing. You’ll heal your brain as well – from the juvenile, oversimplified, misleading, and often counterproductive advice of the mainstream health machine (note: in 180 Degree Digestion only the humor is juvenile, the information itself isn’t).

Become a 180 Pooperstar today!!!
--------

Testimonials:

“I hope poo talk is okay here, it’s applauded on the GAPS boards I’m used to so don’t read any more if you can’t stand toilet talk. For those that deal with constipation, I have been constipated my whole life and needed enemas just to go. I’ve done daily enemas for over 2 years now and by the 2nd week I was going by myself once a day. Now for the last 2 weeks straight I not only didn’t need an enema but am consistently going 3x a day on my own. The pride I now have as I leave the bathroom-well formed, good consistency, a joy that can be truly appreciated by the constipated.”

-Sheri

“And my digestion! It’s better than it has ever been in my life. I literally didn’t know it could be this good.”

-Katie

“I honestly have seen such an accelerated rate of healing with the more food I eat, even if some of it is crap…it has completely fixed my bowels and I actually have the energy to deal with the stresses and situations of everyday life.

As for the grains, I gave them up completely and for a while I wasn’t even able to go back to them because I was so intolerant. It took a while, but now I can actually eat a sandwich without feeling awful.

…I tried everything… I spent around 12,000 dollars on colonics, supplements, chiropractors, biofeedback, and other procedures. I had the mayo clinic tell me that my colon would most likely have to be removed…”

-TGraham



180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery Features




If you are searching for a 180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery, so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States of America.


180 Degree Digestion: A Discussion on the Many Paths to Digestive Ruin and Recovery even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Didn't explain how to recover
The book was full of basic information about all the problems with various diets. I didn't find many strategies to help improve digestion, let alone, turn it around. If you want strategies and suggestions you probably have to buy one of his other books!


Look at Various other Purchaser Testimonial
Quest For No-Wipe
Recently I embarked on a journey for the holiest of holies. The holy grail of bowel movements, if you will: one which results in a "ghost wipe". A wise woman once said "Nothing is as overrated as sex, and as underrated as a good bowel movement." While I can't completely agree with that, I will say this: This book is saving me tens of dollars every year on toilet paper.

Tell me, human, does your day not seem brighter when you wipe, look at your toilet paper and realize it was a clean break?

Bravo, Matt Stone.


Great discussion
As the title says, this book is a discussion on the many paths to digestion. It made me understand a lot of things, and thanks to it I stopped treating my digestive system as if it were made of glass (it's not), which caused me to stress a lot about what I ate and then have even poorer digestion.
It won't give you a step-by-step guide, so don't expect it. It will give you more than that.

I give it four stars because it is a bit incoherent with the other books Matt has written. It's good, but it's a bit old, knowing what I know the author has learnt since 2009.

Nonetheless, I'm really happy I bought and read this book.









0 comments:

Post a Comment