Get Rebate How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition)

How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition)




Show Price



I did have some issues after checking out some of the previous reviews prior to buying the unit. After utilizing the unit now for time I can say I've had no issues and the unit has carried out perfect. We just purchased this How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition), utilizing the discount and the complimentary shipping. Made it the finest price on the internet when we bought it initially of this month.




How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition) Details


This is a breezy, chatty, non-technical, fun-to-read explanation of low carbohydrate dieting -- why it works, the surprising health benefits, and most importantly, how to "do" the diet. Or, rather, diets,since the book details three very different main approaches to controlling carbohydrates (including the Basic Low Carb Diet, similar to Atkins or Protein Power, and the Mini-Binge Diet, popularized as The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet), plus several variations, finally summing up the basic principles which tie them all together. The point is to give the reader the tools necessary to construct a new way of eating that will fit his or her body, psyche, and lifestyle, thus allowing them to stay slim, energetic, and healthy for life.



How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition) Features




If you are searching for a How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition), so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in USA.


How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds (Revised and Expanded Edition) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : (From Thailand) This book is one of the best things in my life!
I'm Thai. I'm 25,male and i weight 110 kg.
I've tried to lose my weight for many years, but i can't! I'm a food addict!

I bought this book in Kindle version.
after I finish reading it, I decided to follow this method.

And it's work! I lost 5 kg in a month even I ate a lot of food more than you can imagine!!!
... but It's not the best news for me yet!

I also went to hospital to check up my health.
My sugar level back to normal! And I had a really really bad level of SGPT in the last time. Normal people should has it around 0 - 50. but me, 277 !!
(I don't drink any alcohol by the way, doctor said I had too much fat in my liver and should avoid fat)

After I followed this low-carb diet and then I re-check it again.. AMAZING! My SGPT level decreased from 277 to 70!

And I did eat FAT! A lot of fat (sorry doctor). It's so amazing

I want to say more about a lot of good things of this book and this...


Various other Buyer Saying
You won't believe how good it is!
I am a born sceptic. I also have been obsessed with food for my entire adult life. When I am going to eat, what I am going to eat, where I am going to eat, if there will be enough food left by the time I get to the front of the line... Not a very nice way to live. This book HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! So far, everything she has said has been true. Everything that she said would happen, has happened. And it's not hard to do at all! Sure, the initial adjustment to serving a meal with no potatoes or bread is a little odd, but you get over it pretty fast. Somehow, this diet just clicked with me. After reading her book, I have at least 6 more reasons to eat this way than just to lose weight. That's not even my focus any more! She explained all the different approaches of all these other authors and shows you how to pick and choose which aspects of which approaches will work best for you. It's remarkably easy to read, too!

I used this book along with Lauri's Lo-Carb...


It works
I bought this book after trying a few different diets to get off the weight I gained when I quit smoking. I really only wanted to lose about 30 lbs. and had accepted that after age 30 I would just be fatter than I was at 20. I was wrong. I lost 75 lbs. and have my high school body back at age 40. I could not be more ecstatic. My energy level has increased exponentially. I couldn't believe it. You can take information from the diets explained in this book and customize to your own needs. It is not difficult and I have never been starving on this diet like I have on every other diet. Giving up sugar is the hardest part for me, but I still indulge..just much less often. I started this diet about a year and half ago and have not gained any of the weight back.









0 comments:

Post a Comment