Best Buy The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life

The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life




Show Price



I will certainly provide intriguing details for you, you can obtain a The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life at a very inexpensive cost particularly for Now. However prior to you continue reviewing, please see testimonials regarding The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life here




The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life Description


"The Craving Cure is a wonderful resource for personal insight and transformation."
--Caroline Myss, Ph.D.
Author of Entering the Castle and Anatomy of the Spirit

Free yourself from food addictions!

Excessive consumption of sugar in all its forms--including simple carbohydrates, caffeine, alcohol--can lead to weight problems, fatigue, anxiety, depression, and other mental and physical disorders. Whatever you are craving weakness, this book will give you the knowledge and techniques you need to overcome it.

The Craving Cure will help you

  • Understand the psychological and physical basis of food addictions
  • Use affirmations, imagery, and relaxation techniques to overcome your addictions
  • Develop a healthier, more satisfying lifestyle--without feeling deprived--through the author's two-week detox program



The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life Features




If you are searching for a The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life, so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


The Craving Cure: Break the Hold Carbs and Sweets Have on Your Life even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Puts It All Together!!
Like most people, I've been on the merry go round with dieting for all my life. And - you guessed it - some things have worked but not for long.

In retrospect, there is a very good reason why this has happened.

This book is absolutely life changing. It puts the whole picture together and has you draw on your "wise self" to make decisions about food, exercise and your sense of well being. What's more important, is Rena teaches you step by step how to do this in a systematic way.

Working with her material has been a phenomenal experience for me.

In terms of effects, things have changed very steadily. The first thing I noticed was that I could sleep through the night. Then, the aches and pains started diminishing. Then, my energy came back and before you know it, I'm looking forward to walking my dog every night (and I used to hate being outside) doing Power Yoga and meditating.

They are no longer a struggle for me but instead...


Look at Various other Purchaser Testimonial
Fills in the missing pieces
I have read sooo many books about eating right and exercising and it all comes down to will I do it or not?

This book is great because it explains why I am having cravings and how to do the inner work to put an end to the cravings. Many books tell you what to eat and then you are on your own. This one helps you to change where the craving comes from so that it is not just a battle of wills. I appreciate the cleansing section and the section on how to put food into categories to stay balanced. Something about how that is explained just makes things so clear. My advice is stop buying dieting books and go for the "Cure".


simple, practical, effective
I have found the information offered here very helpful, and I haven't even used all of it. For me, the best info in this book has to do with looking at how you use food. The Craving Cure helped me see the power I was giving food that it really doesn't have - and I am steadily eliminating the mindless eating that resulted in extra pounds. The extra pounds are coming off, not because I am slavishly adhering to a diet, but because I am reorienting how I nourish myself. The author teaches that there are many other ways to do this besides eating! I am eating when I am hungry, and I am eating better. This is a great book whether you have a little or a lot to lose. Thanks for a wonderful, helpful book!









0 comments:

Post a Comment