A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz Big SALE

A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz




Show Price



I received this product about 2 days back and am extremely pleased with the item. I had an A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz and I would never ever buy again. So far so great. Cannot be worse than the A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz Also if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months guarantee.




A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz Description


A Cure for Emma chronicles a mother’s quest to heal her child from a nearly invisible disease: type 1 diabetes. Millions of parents around the world will relate to Julie Colvin’s roller coaster of despair, frustration, and hope when her daughter Emma was diagnosed with this life-threatening, incurable nightmare. Overnight, Julie left her medical career to become a full-time surrogate pancreas for her daughter. A Cure for Emma is also a spiritual look at one woman’s journey from anguish to hope. Writing with humor and honesty, this devoted mother offers a warm, revealing look at the spiritual questions disease forces into one’s life. We follow Julie’s quest to cut a deal with her analytical, scientifically-trained mind and investigate a world that could not be proven in a lab. While seeking a cure for Emma she risks everything, including her marriage, to follow a path of discovery and wonder.



A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz Features




If you are trying to find a A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz, so i highly advised this hot item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


A Cure For Emma: One Mother's Journey to Oz even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Would love to have Julie as my tour guide! Destination: Enlightenment and Acceptance!
What a lovely journey Julie Colvin has taken us on in her quest, not just to find a cure for her too sweet daughter's type 1 diabetes, but in search of the end of her own rainbow. In an amazingly eloquent way she spoke of all the fears and dreams that any mom of a child with a chronic illness possesses. I sense a kindred spirit in Julie, not just as another mom of a type 1 daughter, but as one who knows that, sometimes, you do have to go looking beyond your backyard for your heart's desires.

I hope I can one day find the same enlightenment; Julie sets a high standard, but one that is clearly worth pursuing. I have no doubt that as her spiritual journey continues her positive outlook and her open mindedness will lead to even more personal fulfillment.


Various other Purchaser Claiming
A Journey of Healing
I had the opportunity of working on Julie's website and through this, the privilege of getting to know her online. I watched, with admiration, her commitment to her family and to writing her story. When I received a copy of her book in the post two years later, I was eager to curl up and devour it and I was not disappointed! This book is not simply about a mother's struggle of coming to terms with the shocking diagnosis of her daughter's incurable Type I diabetes. It is so much more than that. Julie takes us on a well-written and personal journey through tragedy into self-discovery. It is a story of courage and spiritual awakening as Julie discovers her own healing in her quest to find a cure for her daughter. Through Julie's willingness to be open, she has become a teacher and healer to all of us. By the time I reached the end, it felt as though I had walked through the magical pages of the book with Julie, Emma, Will, Marc and Mojo. I hope, one day, to have the privilege of meeting...


Thank you for sharing your heart song with the world!
I made an immediate connection with the book "A Cure For Emma". I literally could not put it down. I laughed, cried and smiled my way through the pages. Julie Colvin has a gifted way of communicating and involving the reader. It was as though I was having my own personal conversation with her over a delicious mug of cozy tea. We became quick friends. Although I do not have a daughter with Type 1 Diabetes, I am a Mom who easily related to Julie's journey of reconnecting with her inner child. After reading her book, I feel educated and able to contribute with a gentle understanding of families living with this disease. Thank you for sharing your heart song with the world!









0 comments:

Post a Comment