Best Seller The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World

The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World




Show Price



I got this product about 7 days ago and am extremely pleased with the product. I had an The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World and I would never ever buy again. Up until now so great. Cannot be worse than the The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World Likewise if you registered it on line you got an extra two months warranty.




The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World Explanation


This Book will help you learn about health and to achieve your goals. It will simply teach you the way to get the results you desire with the raw food diet. It's an easy book to understand why and how to eat with simple recipes to help you on your path. Many people who start out on a raw food diet have started with this book. Others who have been eating a raw diet for many years love the interviews in this book with long term raw fooders.



The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World Features




If you are seeking a The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World, so i high recommended this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


The Raw Life : Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Too Fanatical
I am so glad I took it out at the library before I spent money on it. I found the overuse of the analogy to boxing got old real fast. Very little practical information for the beginner Raw Foodist of the why's and wherefor's. I found it to be entirely too extreme and fanatical. If this had been the first book I ever read on the Raw lifestyle I would have been instantly turned off and gone back to just being vegetarian or stayed with the S.A.D.


Pay attention to The Reviews from Other Buyers
For a much younger reader!
I was really disappointed in this book as it was my first attempt to get in touch with raw eating. If you're a 12 yr old with a Karate Kid attitude then this book is for you. Not a good book if you're looking for help with transition to a raw food diet. Very little mention of what you should eat on a raw food program other than the obvious (fresh veggies and fruit), just a lot of caveman hype about what to avoid eating, drinking, smoking or swallowing. And the spelling and grammar were atrocious as well. Sorry Paul, better luck next time.


The Raw Life: Becoming Natural In An Unnatural World
A great book! I have bought over 15 books in the past month on the benefits of eating 70%-100% raw foods, and while all of them have been terrific, this one is the easiest read. I am kind of on my own down here in Ormond Beach, and this book surely helped in my quest to discover the joys of the raw food lifestyle. The section on what goes on in the slaughter houses, poultry processing plants, and the fish packing plants and the unhealthy nature of all three industries as a whole, surely convinced me to avoid these poisens for the rest of my life. Additionally, the interviews with other raw food experts, and the list of healing retreats was especially helpful. Thanks, Paul.









0 comments:

Post a Comment