Top Deals The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine

The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reading the reviews below and elsewhere, I chose to purchase The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine. Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I chose the features were appealing enough to try it. It is a lot of cash to throw away if it falls short just after the guarantee. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, smart attributes. I just got it today, and I will update my review later on if required.




The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine Details


A friend swears to you that her new herbalist cured her migraines. After years of trying everything else, your brother's lower-back pain is relieved by acupuncture-though your family doctor doubts it will work for long. When it comes to holistic health and medicine, everyone has questions-and now, thanks to Dr. Neil T. Anderson and Dr. Michael Jacobson, Doctor of Osteopathy, we have authoritative, biblically based answers! The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine gives you a biblical grid for evaluating medical treatments and systems and alternative therapies-then having separated the fantasies from the hard facts, it shows you how to develop your own "recipe" for holistic health and apply it to your daily life. Do the authors have all the answers where theology and medicine are concerned? No-but God does!



The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine Features




If you are searching for a The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine, so i high recommended this hot item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States.


The Biblical Guide to Alternative Medicine even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Excellent Resource
I was looking for Scriptural guidelines to help my family in choosing and using alternative medicines. I was especially concerned of the spiritual implications from using various alternative treatments, such as magnetic healing, reiki, accupuncture and applied kinesiology. (Spiritual implications came to be a concern after a number of disturbing personal experiences and reading several books - including "The Bondage Breaker" also by Anderson.) The Biblical Guide gave me the answers I was looking for and much more! It is well written, well-researched well-documented. It presents a 5 sided grid thru which an individual can investigate any medical treatment or therapy. I especially appreciate the fact that science is only one of the 5 and not the focal point. As Anderson and Jacobson point out - Science is not always right, Science is growing in it's understanding, and Science cannot become our 'god'. I also appreciate that while the author gave their concerns, they ultimately leave...


What Various other Purchaser say?
The Biblical Guide to Altenative Medicine
Very good over view of the confusion we have with alternative healings. Gives you tools how to discern what is real and what is questionable or even dangerous.


Very, very helpful.
I highly recommend this book. Dr. Anderson and Dr. Jacobson have done their research. It is easy to read and understand, and very thorough. I have referred to it several times over the past 7 years. Since this information is so vital, I'm surprised they haven't come out with more books. But I'm very glad to have this one!









0 comments:

Post a Comment