Life, Love and LGS: a true story Big SALE

Life, Love and LGS: a true story




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reviewing the reviews here and elsewhere, I chose to buy Life, Love and LGS: a true story. Though I 'd have liked a much better warranty, I chose the attributes were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a great deal of money to toss away if it fails just after the warranty. I am totally in love with this item. It is high quality product, wise attributes. I just got it today, and I will update my testimonial later if required.




Life, Love and LGS: a true story Explanation


This is a true story about my son who has Lennox Gastaut Syndrome and our journey thru life so far. Lennox Gastaut Syndrome is a rare seizures disorder with no cure. It is very hard to control with medication. I describe what we have went thru in the 15 years my son has had it. The Brain surgeries, the diets, the medications, behaivors and everything else that comes along with raising a child with LGS. My hope is to help inform other parents of what things are involved with this awful syndrome. I don't want anyone to not have someone to turn to about this, i want others to know there are people like me and my son who are living this now.



Life, Love and LGS: a true story Features




If you are searching for a Life, Love and LGS: a true story, so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Life, Love and LGS: a true story even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Wonderful Book!
This is such a touching story about how a child with LGS changed so many people's lives. It gives an incredible glimpse into what parents of kids with LGS go through on a daily basis.


Pay attention to The Testimonials from Various other Purchasers
Life,Love and LGS
This is an amazing book!! My 3 year old son also has LGS and I can relate to her story in the beginning. I gives me some knowledge on what I could possibly expect later in years as my angel gets older. You should read this book weather ur child has LGS or not. Help spread the word about epilepsy, epilepsy is not joke!!! Thank you Georgia for this book I love it!!!


Georgia has such love for her son!
I love this book, because it truly shows Georgia's love for Steven. The instincts Georgia has, and decisions she has to make for Steven are a testimonial to her devotion to her son. Reading of the trials and tribulations that they have incurred along this rocky road of LGS, has given insight as to what there life is really like. My heart goes out to both Georgia and Steven!









0 comments:

Post a Comment