Reviews How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide

How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide




Show Price



Well, after doing a great deal of research and checking out the testimonials right here and elsewhere, I chose to buy How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide. Though I 'd have chosen a much better guarantee, I chose the functions were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a bunch of cash to discard if it falls short just after the warranty. I am totally in love with this product. It is high quality product, smart attributes. I just got it today, and I will upgrade my testimonial later if required.




How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide Explanation


Free Yourself from Addiction
Quitting drugs may be the best thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones. But it can also be the toughest challenge of your life. This book can help. Jerry Dorsman, author of the acclaimed How to Quit Drinking Without AA and a respected therapist who specializes in addiction recovery, has helped thousands of people quit drugs and get on with their lives. In How to Quit Drugs for Good, Dorsman helps you find the best approach to beating any drug habit—from barbiturates and prescription drugs to marijuana, cocaine, and heroin. Through a series of self-discovery exercises, worksheets, and checklists, you will learn how to:
·Determine if you have a drug problem
·Examine your individual reasons for using drugs
·Decide when and how you want to quit
·Develop your own treatment plan
·Choose the techniques that will work for you
·Create your own success
·And much, much more!



How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide Features




If you are trying to find a How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide, so i high recommended this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


How to Quit Drugs for Good: A Complete Self-Help Guide even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Jerry Dorsman is a professional, and his book can help you!
I've worked with Jerry Dorsman closely, and I wanted to share with you my personal high regards for Jerry Dorsman and his new book "How to Quit Drugs for Good". I was fortunate enough to see Jerry apply many of the methods he details in his book with real people in real settings. Jerry is not a one-track thinker and is aware that different strokes work for different folks. The purpose of his book is to highlight the whole spectrum of treatments available for addictions so that the reader can better select a treatment more suitable to their unique needs. It is a comprehensive manual that goes into detail about all drugs, their effects, and effective treatments and therapies available. One would do very well in selecting this book to help themselves or as a manual in helping others in the field of addictions treatment. I found his first book "How to Quit Drinking Without AA" an essential tool in my own counseling experiences. It was so incredibly...


Various other Purchaser Pointing out
book
I received this book in excellent condition. It came quickly. I would recommend this book to anyone who is involved with drugs either themselves or through a family member. Excellent reading.


Very good guide
I bought this for a relative who says it keeps him focused and is a alternative to AA meetings which my brother so much disliked going to. He says the nutritional changes in diet are also very helpful









0 comments:

Post a Comment