Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods SALE

Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods




Show Price



I did have some issues after reviewing some of the previous testimonials prior to purchasing the unit. After utilizing the unit now for some time I can say I've had absolutely no issues and the unit has done flawless. We just bought this Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods, using the discount and the cost-free shipping. Made it the finest cost on the internet when we purchased it initially of this month.




Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods Description


Advice on how to become more attractive often comes from those blessed with exceptional beauty to begin with. Yet a woman born to beauty instructing others on how to become beautiful is like a winner of the lottery teaching people how to make a fortune in diligent enterprise! In contrast, Tonya leads by her shining example to empower you to take responsibility for your own appearance and health. Placed by a physical disability in a disadvantaged position, Tonya was nevertheless able to fulfill her long-cherished dream of becoming beautiful despite adversity and being over the age of 40.



Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods Features




If you are looking for a Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods, so i high recommended this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


Your Right to Be Beautiful: The Miracle of Raw Foods even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : No advice for adopting the raw food lifestyle
This is the first review that I have ever written, and I am writing this review because I think that the book is highly overrated and that this is a problem for those considering buying this book. Like others, I am sure, I use reviews to determine whether to buy a book. But this is the first book that received mostly five stars that I regret buying.

The reason why I regret buying this book is because the book is not very helpful in adopting the raw foods lifestyle. Rather than giving any practical advice, the book rambles on about beauty (the author discuss beauty envy, famous "beauties" of our generation, etc.) and gives some basic facts and generalities about the raw food diet, most of which are obvious to anyone who knows even a modicum about it (e.g., don't eat meat, dairy, and wheat--pretty obvious, eh?). It is clear that the author is totally obsessed with beauty, and so the book reads like what you would imagine one of her rants on beauty would sound like in...


Various other Buyer Pointing out
I encourage all women to read this book
I am 21 years old I have suffered from acne, low energy you name it, and I just didn't feel good about the way I looked. I was surfing the Internet one day and something just lead me to Tonya Zavasta's Website. I think that was the day my life changed because being 21 years old watching MTV, extreme makeover, and people my age getting Plastic Surgery you feel that is the only solution to your problems. I ordered this book and all my hope was renewed. In Tonya Zavasta's book she tells you why you should omit certain foods and why the raw diet is the perfect diet. She explains everything and it all just all makes perfect sense. I have just started the raw diet which I plan to carry on for the rest of my life and I have also seen results this early on. I have heavy upper eyelid skin; a week after I went raw my eyes look much bigger when I wake up in the morning my eyes aren't puffy at all and my skin isn't a sickly pale that it once was and I use to hate looking at myself in the morning...


Huge disappointment
Are you thinking about adopting raw food life style? Do you want to read a book that will convince and motivate you to do that? A book that will give you step-by-step instructions on how to break addiction to cooked food? Well, I was. And I didn't find what I was looking for in this book.
Obviously, the author did research, and from her writing it is clear that she is a highly educated and intelligent woman. Unfortunately, the book offers no practical advice about adopting raw food life style. Here is a brief summary of what is written here:
In first several chapters, you learn that the author was obsessed with becoming beautiful. In fact, the first chapter is titled: I will be beautiful or I will be dead. She also talks how most beauty books were written by women who were born beautiful and are therefore not competent to discuss achieving beauty. Next, she talks about how beauty is greatly appreciated and how, once you get it, you will be the object of much envy. Some weird...









0 comments:

Post a Comment