Discount Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery

Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery




Show Price



I will certainly provide interesting details for you, you can obtain a Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery at a extremely inexpensive price specifically for This day. However before you proceed reviewing, please see reviews concerning Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery listed here




Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery Details


Narrative of an individual's successful recovery from inflammatory bowel disease.



Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery Features




If you are seeking a Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery, so i highly advised this hot item to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


Colitis & Me: A Story of Recovery even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : A swift and moving narrative!
This book has all the elements of a great non-fiction narrative - multiple scenes spanning different times, personal stories, triumph and victory over various forces, and beautiful graphics to match! This book is not only precious becuase of it's moving account of Prasad's recovery from sickness, but also becuase of the detailed design from one page to the next that complements the story and makes you want to move forward. I recommend this not only as a book to read but a book to "see" visually.


Exactly what Other Buyer state?
great book!
I'm not much for personal stories but this was a page turner. In addition, the veil is drawn back a bit further regarding the state of medicine in this country. The facts at the end were quite good--pulling from many sources to discuss the method the author used to get better--a method discussed in a Nov 11, 2002 Wall Street Journal health article.

I'm re-working my fridge this weekend and getting my health back.

Cheers!


A challenge to the medical establishment
I read this book in about two days - I couldn't put it down once I had started it. I didn't immediately think I would be interested in the subject matter because I myself don't suffer from colitis, but I was completely engaged by Prasad's brave account of his life from the time he began having digestive trouble (in high school) to the moment that he figures out how to treat his condition through diet.

I was infuriated to read his accounts of doctor after doctor declaring him "healthy" after rounds of blood tests while his body was obviously malfunctioning. When Prasad begins shopping around for doctors and researching his illness on his own he discovers that the medication he was prescribed early on probably worsened his condition. This story is pertinent to anyone who has had trouble getting their health problems diagnosed (much less cured) by doctors.

Prasad offers his readers a true and honest account of his (sometimes unflattering) emotional states as he comes to terms...









0 comments:

Post a Comment