On Sale Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition)

Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition)




Show Price



We just purchased this Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition), making use of the discount and the free of cost shipping after reading some of the prior testimonials prior to buying the product. Up until now so good. I am completely in love with this product from Healthy Healing Pubns, Made it the best cost on the web when we bought it initially of this month.




Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition) Details


Internationally noted herbal nutritionist and author, Linda Page presents an easy-to-use, encyclopaedia-style reference with alternative healing remedies and recommendations for 150 specific ailments. This is an extraordinary reference guide which provides you with an intelligent, clear pathway to help you get well, stay well, feel better and look better! People around the world use this book every day!



Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition) Features


  • People use this book everyday!
  • Alternate healing remedies for 150 specific ailments!



If you are seeking a Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition), so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Healthy Healing: A Guide to Self Healing for Everyone (Eleventh Edition) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : No Home Should Be Without a Copy
After first encountering this book in my local Whole Foods a couple of years ago, I got my own copy for reference. I can honestly say, it is the most helpful health book I own (and I own a lot).

Linda's wise advice has seen me through asthma attacks, ear infections and a nasty bout of depression. She's even helped my husband with his notorious tummy aches.

The ailments are listed alphabetically, so they're easy to find even when you're not thinking straight (like when you have the flu). Her treatment suggestions are incredibly thorough and include, herbs, vitamins and lifestyle suggestions.

Though it centers on treating specific ailments, "Healthy Healing" isn't just for when you're under the weather. It's filled with great information (including supplement and dietary protocol) to make sure you stay in top form.


Look at Various other Buyer Testimonial
Well Done
I just read a review that called Healthy Healty baloney - and am wondering what the motive for doing so is. This book does not insist that all suggestions are proven to cure a person - it only gives advice. The whole philosophy of holistic health is that we are not treating the symptoms, but the person. If this reviewer had actually read and understood the book they would have had a real idea of what this book was about. I use this book for reference frequently and trust the advice. Because I've actually read the book I know that not all advice will work for every person and it is not the intention of the author to insist that all suggestions will work for everyone. The responsibility lies with the reader to care for themselves.


My new bible reference for nutrition
I have many books on nutrition by the popular alternative experts of today. But, it can get confusing about application. When I discovered Linda Page's "Healthy Healing" I was so delighted I just had to have it in my collection. No confusion here. She gives a basic layout on nutrition, as well as a wonderful section on ailments. Here the layout and recommendations are so easy to read. You can look up practically any ailment and she describes common symptoms and causes, as well as recommends therapies in 3 easy to read columns. Her section on Personal Ailment Analysis is unique with practical how-to tips. I can't say enough good about this book. The advise is obviously well seasoned and solid. Practically everyone I have shown this to has immediately purchased one of their own. Definately a must have resource for any home.









0 comments:

Post a Comment