Special Discount Simple Ways of Healing

Simple Ways of Healing




Show Price



I did have some issues after reviewing some of the previous testimonials prior to buying the unit. After utilizing the unit now for time I can say I've had zero concerns and the unit has performed exquisite. We simply bought this Simple Ways of Healing, utilizing the price cut and the complimentary shipping. Made it the best cost on the internet when we purchased it initially of this month.




Simple Ways of Healing Details


SIMPLE WAYS OF HEALING guides you step-by step through the use of classic natural therapies: herbal medicine, hydrotherapy ("water cure"), essential oils (aromatherapy), biochemic cell salts, homeopathy; simple, inexpensive detoxification techniques, and more. Based on the family practice experience of a naturopathic doctor, what's inside this book works! Part One, “The Basics”, descibes principles and practices of traditional nature-cure to help you detoxify your body and rebuild your health. On a tight budget? Part Two details simple, safe, inexpensive and effective Hydrotherapy ("water cure") techniques you can apply using the towels, sheets and water you already own. Part Three describes how to use the incredibly effective Schussler Biochemic Cell Salts - twelve miracle minerals that promote health by altering the body's biochemical pathways. Part Four guides you through the effective use of thirty-nine Homeopathic remedies for common, and not so common, illnesses. Part Five describes the benefits and properties of thirty-five Essential Oils with formulas for their use in Aromatherapy. Learn to make your own applications for pain relief, colds, 'flu, women's health issues, skin care products and more. And finally, Part Six, “Your Healing Garden”, covers how to grow, harvest and preserve eighteen important medicinal herbs. Clear instructions and formulas guide you through making tinctures, liniments, electuaries, poultices and other home remedies. Make wonderful gifts for friends and holidays using recipes for herb butters, seasoningsalts, bath salts, sleep pillows and skin care products. An extensive therapeutic index covers topics from acne and abdominal pain to whooping cough and yellow fever. Measurements for formulas are given in both metric and standard. A recommended book list will get you started building your own natural healing library, and there is a “Sources and Resources” section for ordering supplies. 6" x 9", 510 pages. Photographs, charts and illustrations are in black and white.



Simple Ways of Healing Features




If you are looking for a Simple Ways of Healing, so i high recommended this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


Simple Ways of Healing even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : This book has changed my life!
I met Pamela Taylor about three years ago and she changed my life forever. I was so impressed with her that before I walked out of her office that day, I bought her book "Simple Ways Of Healing". The information in this book has become a big part of my life. When I, or any of my friends and family (even my dogs) have a health issue, I look to this book for help. I have experienced dramatic healing results using the knowledge in this book. It is the MUST HAVE book for natural healing. I will get the e-book on my Kindle as soon as it comes out! Thank you Dr. Taylor for sharing your knowledge and wisdom.


Exactly what Other Purchaser claim?
Solid working reference guide
I bought this book after reading Kurt Schnaubelt's nods to author Pam Taylor in his book 'The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils...". She packs essential oil recipes, one for a bath that I used to break and shorten a wicked flu. Taylor offers a wealth of other natural healing tools, with simple language/ solid education to assist self-care. I've shared her natural salts info with several friends who followed up the natural apothecary shop to consult & pick up. I'll keep returning to read this as a reliable reference.


Simple Ways of Healing
A great book to guide one on how to deal with lots of health issues with nontoxic & simple therapies. I use this all the time & avoid unnecessary doctor visits.









0 comments:

Post a Comment