Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones Big SALE

Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones




Show Price



We simply bought this Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones, utilizing the discount and the free of cost shipping. Made it the very best cost on the net when we bought it first of this month. after doing a great deal of research and reading the reviews in other places. I received this product about days back and am really happy with the item, Up until now so good. I am completely in love with this Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones, It is a high quality product and having clever features.




Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones Details


A comprehensively researched book that explains how the use of conventional hormone replacement therapies have put women at great risk and shows the suffering they have endured. It provides women of all ages the vital information necessary for making informed choices; such as the scientific research that shows that synthetic hormones used in HRT and The Pill contribute to breast, ovarian and uterine cancers and further, how longer term use contributes to CFS, liver disease, impaired thyroid function and reduced or complete deletion of a woman's sex drive.

Beginning with an explanation of how the medicalization of women's reproductive cycles has brought about the enslavement of modern woman into a cycle of chemical entrapment and it concludes with practical and natural alternatives to safely and effectively handle peri-menopausal and menopausal symptoms. Women from around the world have commented on its easy readability, it's sensible approach to the changing times that each woman will experience during her lifetime.

This invaluable volume contains the most optimal, safe and effective solutions to hormonal imbalance at whatever age it occurs. With the knowledge and understanding held within this book women are inspired to create a "hormonal balancing" program for their long term health.



Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones Features




If you are looking for a Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones, so i high suggested this item to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Hormone Heresy : What Women Must Know About Their Hormones even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : READ It! HEED It!
"Hormone Heresy" has been a revelation for me, and has given me the information and confidence to make major changes regarding my physical health. I have spent over 25 years in the traditional, allopathic healthcare environment and was always convinced, both as a patient and an "insider", that continued use of HRT would keep me healthy and slow down the aging process. I have also been a proponent / consumer of alternative healthcare therapies for several years, but did not realize that my hormonal health was as compromised as it was. After reading Ms. Sellman's data and her observations of the politics and dynamics associated with women's health, I recognized that many of my health problems, symptoms, and lack of energy were directly associated with my body being "over-estrogened", causing imbalances in many areas of my system. I have followed her suggestions regarding natural hormones, supplements, and diet, and have chosen to pay attention to my own body's...


Exactly what Other Purchaser point out?
Hormone Heresy
If you are a woman, you MUST read this book. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I have done intense amounts of research on the subject since that time. The author has put together in one book the information it took me months to collect. Caution! If you read this book, you will never again be able to look at yourself or your Doctors with the same thought patterns. "Where was I when this information became known?" Why didn't my Doctors inform me of this knowledge before my body parts had to be cut off and my life threatened?


A Life Saving Book
This book has absolutely changed my life and my health. Reading " Hormone Heresy" has been an enlightening experience. I love the author's wisdom and her emphasis on women's empowerment. Sherrill dispels the many myths surrounding women's hormonal health. She makes the information easily understood for the lay woman This is a must read for women of all ages.









0 comments:

Post a Comment