NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies Reviews

NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies




Show Price



We simply purchased this NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies, utilizing the price cut and the free shipping after checking out a few of the previous testimonials prior to buying the item. Up until now so excellent. I am completely in love with this item from Delta Publishing, Made it the finest price on the internet when we bought it initially of this month.




NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies Explanation


Dr. Nambudripad offers a concise explanation of how NAET can effectively treat allergies and the direct correlation between allergies and illness. This book contains the latest research information as well as the latest self help techniques.



NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies Features




If you are trying to find a NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies, so i high suggested this item to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


NAET: Say Good-Bye to Your Allergies even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Here is an Answer for your problem!
Here is an Answer for your Allergies!

When I opened my mail, this book "Say Good-bye to Your Allergies," was waiting for me. My friend sent this to me with a note. "This may be the answer to your problem".

Two weeks ago I had lunch with her at a Sea-food restaurant. Of course, I ordered fish and chips. I must have taken a couple of bites, I began itching all over. In a few minutes my lips swelled, eyelids became puffy. I took an antihistamine. It took about 30 minutes or so before I felt some relief. I couldn't afford to go to the emergency room, because by 5:00 p.m. I had to complete certain papers and show to my supervisor for his approval before the scheduled office meeting at 6:00 p.m. I felt very tired and sleepy. I had to interrupt the lunch and go home for an hour to sleep off the reaction from the fish as well as the antihistamine.

The cover had an eye-catching but pleasing color! The title looked very impressive. I thought to myself, "I wish this was true." I...


Various other Purchaser Stating
say good-bye to your allergies
I suffered from severe food allergies since childhood. I got huge hives every time I ate fruit, corn, wheat, nuts, eggs, milk products, or soy beans. A friend gave me this book titled "Say Good-bye to Your Allergies" by Dr. Devi S. Nambudripad. When I read the book I didn't know if I believed it completely. Then I looked at the reviews here about her other books. Some of the book reviews on "Say Good-bye to Illness" gave me hope and gave me courage to try this drugless treatment. I didn't have anything to lose by trying the NAET treatment. So immediately I made an appointment with Mala, Dr. Devi's Sister. Dr. Devi does not work regularly. But her sister Dr. Mala is equally good. Luckily I live in L.A. After 7 treatments I am a new person now. I found out that Dr. Devi is doing NAET since 20 years. I wish somebody had told me about this treatment years ago. I wish there was some publicity about it. Like me there are millions of people suffering from allergies and they don't know where...


Discovering the value of NAET
For several years I suffered severe gas, bloating, and lower abdominal pains. I went through medical tests and numerous acupuncture treatments, but nothing helped for long. When I noticed that my symptoms seemed to indicate an allergy to wheat, I tried avoiding bread and other wheat products and felt somewhat better. Then I overheard a conversation about food allergies and was lead to NAET. NAET isn't a magic wand, but it's probably as close as we can come to one.

I had long ago put aside any feelings of `Western superiority,' and I was determined that this would help. Those who can't allow that Western medicine doesn't have all the answers might prefer to continue and suffer in silence. But anyone interested in achieving a higher level of health and freedom from pain and allergies should buy and read this book. It will open your eyes to how many things around us can become allergens and the number of ways allergies manifest in our lives beyond sneezing and a stuffy nose.

My...









0 comments:

Post a Comment