Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great! Special Discount

Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great!




Show Price



I did have some issues after reviewing a few of the previous reviews prior to purchasing the unit. After using the unit now for time I can state I've had zero issues and the unit has actually carried out exquisite. We just bought this Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great!, using the discount and the free of cost shipping. Made it the very best rate on the internet when we purchased it first of this month.




Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great! Explanation


As a follow-up to the acclaimed Beat Sugar Addiction Now!, Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook gives readers recipes and meal plans specifically designed to combat their unique type of sugar addiction, break the sugar cravings/sensitivity cycle, and help their body recover from sugar addiction side effects.

Divided by the four different types of sugar addicts, each section has recipes that are not only free of sugar but are designed to contain key nutrients necessary for resolving the underlying causes of the sugar addiction itself:

— Foods high in L-tryptophan ease sleep and sugar cravings in Type 1 addicts

— Recipes high in Vitamin C break down cortisol and bust sugar cravings in Type 2 addicts

— Probiotic recipes combat candidia overgrowth in Type 3 addicts

— Soy promotes hormone balance and sugar swings in Type 4 addicts

This guide also includes sections on secret food sabotagers that can undo sugar addiction efforts as well as sweet non-sugar substitutes and recipes that let sugar addicts have their treats and stay healthy and sugar-free, too!



Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great! Features




If you are seeking a Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great!, so i highly advised this item to you. I bought this hot product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook: Recipes That Cure Your Type of Sugar Addiction and Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great! even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : LOVE the recipes!
I'm types 2 an 3, and I just LOVE these recipes. I'm a very picky eater (what I call a "kids menu" eater!), so I was worried that I wouldn't like many of the recipes, but there are many in here that I really enjoy. I recommend this for anyone who's trying to cut sugar out of your diet, even if you haven't read the Beat Sugar Addiction Now book (though it does help to read the book so you know which type of sugar addict you are and can choose recipes accordingly).


Exactly what Various other Buyer say?
Refreshing and appetizing
This book has wonderful and usable recipes to make food appetizing and decilious without sugar. I wasn't sure if I wanted one more cookbook but this one is practical for people watching their nutrition and glycemic index.


Easy to Read and Understand!
I often avoid recipe books that contain complicated recipes. My busy schedule doesn't afford me the time to shop specialty grocers locating fancy ingredients - they're just too much trouble! Then I discovered the new "Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook". This is the book for me, with easy to follow recipes using ingredients I can actually find at my local grocery store. No hunting for exotic spices or vegetables I've never heard of!

Chapter 1 titled "Sugar Free 101" is a great way to review the basics for breaking sugar addiction (I didn't know NutraSweet had so many side effects!) Next is an easy to interpret rating system that allows you to identify which sugar addiction profile you qualify for.

The table of contents directs you to your specific profile type with an organized format of breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes. Even desserts! Each recipe indicates the blood sugar balance rating from None (no useful quantity) to High (optimal level). The chapters...









0 comments:

Post a Comment