Big Discount The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking))

The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking))




Show Price



I got this product about 4 days back and am very delighted with the product. I had an The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking)) and I would never buy again. So far so good. Can't be worse than the The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking)) Also if you registered it on line you got an extra 2 months warranty.




The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking)) Explanation


Take care of your heart—and your waistline!

Studies show that the DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) diet, rich in fruits, vegetables, and low-fat dairy products, can help lower blood pressure in just fourteen days! It is also one of the smartest and healthiest ways to lose weight and curb diabetes risk—all without the use of medications.

The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook contains 300 recipes—all made in 30 minutes or fewer, including:

  • Maple Walnut Scones
  • Ahi Tuna with Grape Tomato Salsa
  • Philly Cheesesteaks
  • Asparagus, Swiss, and Ricotta Frittata
  • Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
The DASH diet is not a quick-weight-loss, trendy diet. It's a new way of eating that can change your life. And the easy-to-make meals won't leave you feeling deprived—of taste or time.



The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking)) Features




If you are seeking a The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking)), so i high suggested this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States.


The Everything DASH Diet Cookbook: Lower your blood pressure and lose weight - with 300 quick and easy recipes! Lower your blood pressure without ... Stay healthy for life! (Everything (Cooking)) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Wonderful cookbook!
I preordered this cookbook as soon as I learned it was available to do so. Like one of the authors, Christy Ellingsworth, I was also diagnosed with Miniere's. Current treatment along with meds is being on a low-sodium diet. I am always on the lookout for tastey low-sodium recipes, and I know from previous experience with another cookbook of Christy's that this book would deliver. I miss certain foods like Chinese because the sodium content-due mainly to soy sauce-prevents me from enjoying it. Low and behold, a recipe for Faux Soy Sauce! Christy and Dr. Khaleghi have brought taste and good nutrition back to my food! This cookbook is sure to be a lifesaver in more ways than one! I can't wait to try every recipe!


Look at Other Purchaser Testimonial
There are 300+ reasons to buy this coobook
We pre-ordered this book because our family eats a low sodium/DASH diet. With over 300 recipes, I'm not sure how you can possibly go wrong? We are looking forward to cooking through the book.


Fantastic!
I do not need to follow a low-sodium diet, but I am always looking for ways to cook healthier meals for my family. I have been following Christy's blog for some time now, and I love that her recipes are healthy but not scary. They are delicious and family-friendly. My picky eaters have loved everything I've made from her blog and the recipes I've tried from this cookbook (so far) as well. I'm looking forward to trying more recipes from this book.









0 comments:

Post a Comment