Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition) Special Offers

Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition)




Show Price



Well, after doing a lot of research and reading the reviews right here and in other places, I chose to purchase Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition). Though I 'd have preferred a better warranty, I decided the functions were attractive enough to try it. It is a bunch of money to discard if it falls short simply after the warranty. I am totally in love with this product. It is high quality product, clever attributes. I simply got it today, and I will update my review later on if needed.




Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition) Description


Written by seven time Nobel Prize nominee, Dr. Johanna Budwig is a world-renowned Scientist and Biochemist. She has brought about a scientific revolution connecting the relationship between cancer research and fat metabolism.

Find out why fats govern all aspects of the human body.

Discover what flax oil will do for your body.

Learn about saturated and unsaturated fats.

Find out how electrons and photons work in the human body.

Learn about the oil-protein diet.

Discover why the living body may lack the ability to assimilate fat and how you can change it.



Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition) Features


  • Essential Fatty Acid
  • Aid against Arthritis
  • Aid against Heart Infarction
  • Aid against Cancer
  • Aid against other diseases



If you are seeking a Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition), so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infarction Cancer and Other Diseases (3rd Edition) even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Flax Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis Heart Infrraction Cancer and Other Diseases
I am not a writer or a reviewer, but I am a cancer victim. This book is a series of lectures delivered to her peers over a long career. It's ironic that while most of them are busy peddling other expensive treatments to their patients, they themselves were taking their family members to see Dr. Budwig and follow her advice. 2 of my brothers also have cancer. They are using conventional treatments and taking prescribed medications. They are both overweight and not so agile anymore as we are all retired. They both rejected my offers to let them read my books. I on the other hand while being the 2nd oldest at 70 am agile, my weight is same as when I graduated from high school and cancer is shrinking and leaving my body. I excercise daily and can nearly lift my own body weight. My high blood pressure has gone from nearly 240/115 down to in the 145/85 range in about 6 weeks since reading this book and starting the diet, while giving up all other medications. Basically I have gone...


Look at Various other Buyer Review
Dietary Cancer cure
I'm not a doctor nor a scientist, but I've been studying optimal health and wellness for over 5 years now. Most people seem to have this notion that only medical doctors know what's best for our bodies, but from my research, I beg to differ.

I've always been a strong proponent for good nutrition, and Dr Budwig's book seems to be right on point. As she says don't let the simplicity fool you.

I'm not going to get into the argument that some reviewers are getting into about the scientific explaination for static electricity, and electrons and all of that, because unless you have an advanced degree in electrical engineering, I think most people are talking waaaay over their respective heads. Lets just keep it simple. From my studies I do know a couple of things: We alll need the basic food groups to survive and they are, fats (or lipids) proteins, and carbohydrates. So, in keeping with Dr. Budwig's observations, if we can get the most absorbable and usable form of...


The Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook
After reaching late middle-age, I began to see a deterioration in the general health of myself and my friends. Knowing our forebearers reached old age in reasonably good health, I started reading everything from medical reports to junk mail in an attempt to understand what is different in this day from the past. One of the most revealing, and believable, reports I read is a book that is not really a book. It is "Flax Oil as a True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer and Other Diseases" by Dr. Johanna Budwig. The book was not written as a book, but is the actual report she gave as a Nobel Prize winning researcher to her fellows in the medical field. The facts she presented made complete sense, but did not list how the reader could utilize the information. Hence, I ordered her book, "The Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook". In it, she explains how the reader can put her theories of introducing flax oil to the diet in very interesting ways. She has included...









0 comments:

Post a Comment