The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation On Sale

The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation




Show Price



I will certainly offer fascinating details for you, you can get a The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation at a really economical rate specifically for Now. But before you continue reviewing, please see testimonials about The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation listed below




The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation Description


The 2-million-copy seller and No. 1 "New York Times" bestseller that put oat bran in America's diet. This revised edition includes four new chapters and new information on cholesterol testing methods.



The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation Features




If you are searching for a The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation, so i highly advised this hot product to you. I bought this product at a price that offers in United States of America.


The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure: How to Lower Your Cholesterol by Up to 40 Percent Without Drugs or Deprivation even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Kowalski is not kidding.
I had no desire to take pharmaceuticals to lower my cholesterol, since they seem tailored to "stabilize the plaque" which has already deposited-out in the arteries of people with high cholesterol, as well as to lower the levels of cholesterol. My desire was to lower the levels, yes, but also to dissolve-away the deposits, if any, and not to put a hard coating on them. The Niacin and Oat Bran regimen that Kowalsky writes about is good to find out about because it can have these effects that I desired. I started with a Total cholesterol level of 288, and in 120 days it measured 161 at the same lab. This is a diminution of 44%! And the ratio went from 50% over "dangerous" to 50% over "protective." Triglycerides went from 209 down to 97. I am pleased as punch. This treatment is so simple and so inexpensive that one wishes to evangelize for it. I believe this book could save many lives; I would like to give it as a little gift to friends who...


Look at Other Purchaser Review
I got my results yesterday and it works!!
I saw all these reviews back in November as I desperately looked for some help to lower my cholesterol through diet...and took a chance on this book and it works. I started in mid November and had my cholesterol checked again at the beginning of March and it dropped from 267 to 204! I certainly followed the book, and made a batch of oatbran muffins each week...but also cooked from standard low cholesterol cook books, and had 1 day a week where I could treat myself to my favorite things that weren't part of the diet. I never tried the pills he mentioned...I don't like to take pills. I certainly recommend this book to anyone trying to lower their cholesterol!!!


My cholesterol went from 270 to 228!
This book is fantastic. The author's research is extremely well done, complete with citations of the sources of all his medical information as well as a complete bibliography in the back. I am a "suspicious reader," but this book won my confidence.

The basic idea is that you consume a serving of oat bran every day and take niacin tablets. I chose not to take niacin tablets, but I did follow the oat-bran plan. I just got my new cholesterol screening results, and my total cholesterol has gone from 270 to 228. All the individual readings (HDL, etc.) improved significantly.

I am one of those people who could not seem to get results from exercise, and my doctor wanted me to go on medication. I could not stomach taking a pill for cholesterol every day for the next fifty years! This book has provided me with a natural, safe, easy alternative.

As a bonus, the daily oat bran has helped me feel full and has helped me lose over 20 pounds (maybe that helped lower the cholesterol,...









0 comments:

Post a Comment