My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes Big SALE

My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes




Show Price



I received this product about 4 days ago and am really delighted with the item. I had an My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes and I would never purchase again. So far so excellent. Can't be worse than the My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes Also if you registered it on line you got an added 2 months warranty.




My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes Description


Mee McCormick believes that when we are armed with information and education, we can choose who we become. And this starts with the food we choose to eat. She knows firsthand how true this is and has made it her business to share and educate others on the healing power of foods. My Kitchen Cure opens with a chronicle of her struggles and eventual victory over the hereditary autoimmune dysfunction that had evolved into a life-threatening health crisis without any effective treatments or cures from traditional medicine. This book is Mee’s story, but My Kitchen Cure is also chockfull of her tireless research and health-restoring strategies. It is a complete how to guide to living a Real Food Life, and using the healing properties of foods to regain control over your health and your life. Having traveled down the Real Food healing path, Mee shows you the way—step by step, meal by meal, and recipe by recipe. My Kitchen Cure is a book about overcoming chronic autoimmune disease, preventing cancer, and transcending a hereditary setup for a life of illness and a diminished existence. My Kitchen Cure is about foods for healing, cooking for cures, and eating your way to wellness. And, finally, My Kitchen Cure is a book about recovering strength, regaining balance, reclaiming empowerment, and restoring vitality.



My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes Features




If you are seeking a My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes, so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in United States.


My Kitchen Cure: How I Cooked My Way Out of Chronic Autoimmune Disease and Prevented Cancer with Whole Foods and Healing Recipes even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Blessing in book form
This collaboration puts together all the information that we all need to set a course for a better food life. The recipes are easy and the book explains the ingredients that aren't considered main stream. To be able to tell her journey and show me how to change my path at the same time is very important. I've been cooking from her recipes for over a year now and am thankful for this book as it has changed my whole families relationship with food. This book can be the change you've been looking for!


Look at Various other Buyer Testimonial
Healthy AND delicious recipes! Two key components!
This book is my go to guide for healthy, easy to prepare food using ingredients in their purest form! The recipes featured don't use any processed foods! I guarantee if you cook food from this book even half the time, you'll feel better inside and out. Mee takes her cooking above and beyond, as she shares breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and dessert recipes! Each recipe is meant to HEAL your body. You'll feel better and look better. Tonight, I made the raw "sloppy joe's" using my food processor and the chocolate avocado mouse for dessert. The raw recipes, though requiring a food processor, are EXTREMELY healthy & FAST to prepare, as there is no cooking time!

I've also made the blueberry lavender smoothie throughout a big move I took on. It kept me calm and feeling well! Don't be intimidated by the ingredients. In a relatively short amount of time, I've found it is EASY to know my way around the ingredient list with a bit of practice. Many of the recipes use the same...


You don't have to suffer - ways to heal using Food as Medicine
After suffering silently for years, Mee Tracy McCormick, challenges the wisdom of modern day medicine by bringing the knowledge and teachings of using foods to help cure and prevent diseases in this REAL foods book. Mee shares her personal story intimately -which will bring tears to your eyes as she speaks her truth of her path to the real form of food energy medicine. Mee makes the reader become more aware of what we put in our bodies, how our food is being produced, and who is providing/cooking our food with the energy that goes into it. She shares her experience with a variety of doctors, experts, friends and family on her path.

In struggling with my own issues of chronic migraines, anxiety and other stubborn health issues -this is one of my new favorite recipe books. With over 18 years of natural foods, working with a variety of healers and studying personally on how to manage my dis-ease in my life I found Mee's downright personal story inspiring and motivating...









0 comments:

Post a Comment