Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing Promo Offer

Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing




Show Price



Well, after doing a bunch of research and reading the testimonials below and somewhere else, I chose to purchase Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing. Though I 'd have preferred a much better guarantee, I chose the attributes were appealing enough to attempt it. It is a great deal of cash to discard if it falls short simply after the guarantee. I am completely in love with this product. It is high quality item, clever attributes. I simply got it today, and I will update my testimonial later if needed.




Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing Description


I overcame interstitial cystitis. You can, too. This book outlines my discovery and recovery from interstitial cystitis. I discovered I had an acid-alkali imbalance and this knowledge led me on my path to recovery. Without medications and painful medical procedures, I have regained my life naturally and holistically by following a few simple guidelines.



Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing Features




If you are seeking a Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing, so i high recommended this hot product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in U.S.A.


Solving the Interstitial Cystitis Puzzle: A Guide to Natural Healing even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : If you want to cure your IC, buy this book
I have suffered from interstitial cystitis for eight years. I thought I had tried everything, acupuncture and herbs, long term antibiotics, Elmiron, even narcotics. I was so desperate I tried the Interstim, but got an infection. The thought had crossed my mind to even have my bladder removed. I admit there were times I felt so discouraged I even contemplated leaving this planet...I can't tell you how many different doctors and urologists I have seen. A friend with IC in a support group recommended this book and finally, after all these years I am starting to get my life back. Amrit Willis is right, you can heal IC. After reading this book, I started with her suggestions and after a couple of weeks I was only getting up once at night to use the bathroom instead of my usual 6 or 8 times. I started her alkalizing approach and worked on my allergies first as she recommends. My bladder pain has gone from an excrutiating level to barely noticable. It is so incredible. And there are so many...


Look at Various other Purchaser Testimonial
amrit is the most knowledgable person about ic
amrit willis knows more about interstitial cystitis than any other author around. i have read so many books on ic but only amrit's book has given me any lasting relief. i found out about her book on her support site but reading it really brings things together.

i only just got the book and haven't wanted to put it down. i seriously considered taking the day off of work just so i could finish the book without interruption.

if you only get one book on ic this should be the one. amrit is a goddess


Amrit is great
I have ordered and read this book...diet and lifestyle changes really do make a world of difference! Amrit gives lots of valuable information, so much I cannot even list it all here! The IC diet that doctors prescribe do not eliminate all the foods which irritate the IC patient. Try Amrit's program...eventually, you'll be able to add other foods back into your diet. But one thing is for certain--once you start feeling so much better, you won't go back to your old eating habits, anyway. This is not a quick fix, as chronic illness takes 1-3 years to recover from, on average...but people do get there! And Amrit is incredibly accessible on her support site...she actually answers e-mails, and for a reasonable fee, you can set up phone consultations with her! Thank you, Amrit...this book was one of the answers to my prayers.--Miranda









0 comments:

Post a Comment