Cancer: Step Outside the Box Discount

Cancer: Step Outside the Box




Show Price



We simply purchased this Cancer: Step Outside the Box, using the discount and the free shipping. Made it the best rate on the web when we bought it initially of this month. after doing a great deal of research and reading the testimonials in other places. I received this product about 2 days ago and am really pleased with the product, So far so great. I am completely in love with this Cancer: Step Outside the Box, It is a high quality product and having smart attributes.




Cancer: Step Outside the Box Description


Now in its 5th Edition (recently updated in 2011) and with over 100,000 copies sold since 2006, Cancer-Step Outside the Box is a “must-have” book that everyone should own. According to Dr. Rashid Buttar, author of The 9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away, "Ty Bollinger's book, Cancer-Step Outside the Box, is an extraordinarily thorough and courageously well written book, brought to fruition by the dedication of a son for his departed parents. I found it difficult to put down this exceptional book once I began reading it and plan on recommending it to all my patients suffering from cancer who seek treatment at our clinic so that the light of truth and hope contained within this book can shine brightly on them as well." In the words of cancer survivor, Brad Matznick, “I am not a journalist, that’s Ty’s job, so I won’t drag this out ... I am a cancer survivor and this book was a huge contribution to my survival (it’s one of the best books on the subject). Ty is a rebel... maybe even somewhat eccentric, but you can’t ignore what he’s saying. Read this book if you or someone you care about has cancer ...‘nuff said.” With satisfied readers in over 50 countries world wide, Cancer - Step Outside the Box is a roadmap to successfully treating cancer and regaining your health! This book is chock full of the most effective, non-toxic cancer treatments in the world. Truth be told, there are many potent and well-proven alternative strategies for preventing and treating cancer... without surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation (the “Big 3”). Inside this book, you will find a wealth of information that your doctor probably doesn't know. Here's why: while at medical school, doctors learn a very drug-intensive style of medicine, because multinational pharmaceutical companies (“Big Pharma”) funds the medical schools. As a result, most doctors are still thinking “inside the box” when it comes to cancer treatments. The “cancer box” is largely the creation of Big Pharma attempting to peddle their poisons (such as chemotherapy) in an effort to increase shareholder profits. Sadly, these profits are generated at the expense of cancer patients. In the words of radio talk show icon, Jeff Rense, “I have been involved with so called 'alternative approaches to cancer' for a long time. This book is 'the Bible' - buy it and you will be amazed. It is a masterpiece." This book succinctly explains the facts and deceptions about cancer and cancer treatments, it documents multiple cases of persecution and suppression of effective natural cancer treatments, it details the most potent advanced cancer treatment protocols, and it clearly explains the relationship between nutrition and cancer. The author is not a medical doctor. He is a “researcher” who has compiled the most concise, easily readable, comprehensive book on alternative cancer treatments and health. This book is a “gold mine” of information, helpful to cancer patients, those attempting to prevent cancer, and health care practitioners alike. According to Dr. Pavel Yakovlev (Oncosurgeon in the Ukraine), “the material in your book is enriching and hope-giving for clinical practice … I made many notes while reading it to be applied to my work.” Elaine Hulliberger, breast cancer survivor, states: “I had terminal cancer and used Ty Bollinger's information on non-toxic supplements and the nutritional information along with traditional medicine. Anyone who has cancer, or knows someone with cancer should get this book and read it from cover to cover. I'm alive today because I did.”



Cancer: Step Outside the Box Features


  • NEW 5th EDITION -All items are BRAND NEW from the manufacturer! Tracking provided. Delivery is usually 6 - 8 working days from order



If you are trying to find a Cancer: Step Outside the Box, so i high suggested this product to you. I bought this item at a price that offers in USA.


Cancer: Step Outside the Box even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Greatest Cancer Book I've Read
Ty Bollinger taught me many things about cancer I didn't know. Coming from most people, this would be a mild compliment. Coming from me, it is somewhat more than that. You see, I have studied natural cancer treatments every day for the last eight years. I've written two books and 100 newsletters on the subject. I've given 25 workshops around the country on Beating Cancer-Gently. I "coach" about 10-12 people a week on the phone. They are people who have read one of my books. I coach them on the details of "what I would do if I were them."

Ty's research and writing are superb. He has collected all the data on the history of alternative cancer treatments and prepared this vital information for you in a very readable style. I will read this book a second time shortly to make sure I didn't miss anything. If you or a loved one have cancer, you MUST read this book. There is no other book which presents this subject in layman's language with the throughness of Ty's...


Exactly what Various other Buyer claim?
Excellence in Truth
Ty Bollinger's book is superior. He covered what you want to know about cancer and other important medical information. I'm telling my friends about this wonderful book. He takes out the fear of cancer and instructs people to learn and practice excellent health programs. This is the best health book I have ever had or read about. I read his book and went to the health store.

Wendy Marie


An essential read if you use standard medical services
This is a remarkably good book. I am pretty fussy about the books I read, and every now and again I find a gem. This is one of those gems. It is a book that will appeal to a wide range of readers, from a layperson with no medical knowledge through to trained medical doctors who want to further their knowledge of cancer. It is exceptionally well written by the author - Mr Ly Bollinger - who looks at the medical field as an outsider `looking in' because he is a CPA Accountant by profession. His motivation was driven by the loss of his parents and other family members from cancer over the prior 10 years. Bollinger explains his search for cancer solutions, and finds what many other researchers have found before him, that is, cancer in the USA is controlled by powerful vested interests whose aims and objectives are `at odds' with the author and his family. When Bollinger looked for innovative cancer solutions for his family, he was dismayed at how the American Medical Association...









0 comments:

Post a Comment