Fasting Can Save Your Life Top Deals

Fasting Can Save Your Life




Show Price



We just bought this Fasting Can Save Your Life, utilizing the discount and the free shipping. Made it the finest rate on the web when we bought it first of this month. after doing a bunch of research and reading the testimonials somewhere else. I got this item about days back and am very delighted with the item, Up until now so great. I am totally in love with this Fasting Can Save Your Life, It is a high quality product and having smart features.




Fasting Can Save Your Life Description


The popular mistaken concept is that we cannot gain strength and build resistance unless we eat So long as this illusion persists, thousands will go to premature graves.Food and nutrition are not synonymous. You are not nourished by food you eat, but in proportion to the amount you digest and assimilate.Through the ages men and women have fasted and regained health, peace of mind and a new way of life. Preservation of life depends on a system of right living. Fasting is only one phase of this system. When it is used properly and supervised by a qualified person, 'Fasting Can Save Your Life'



Fasting Can Save Your Life Features




If you are trying to find a Fasting Can Save Your Life, so i highly recommended this product to you. I bought this hot item at a price that offers in United States.


Fasting Can Save Your Life even better than expected - highly recommend!!!




Most Underlined Buyer Review : Fasting Did Literally Save My Life!
I read this book back in 1976, when I was very ill with lupus. Shortly afterwards, I went to Shelton's Health School, as he called it, just south of San Antonio (which is no longer in existence). I fasted for 21 days and learned how to eat right. It was life-changing. I had had severe Sjogren's syndrome (an eye disease common in lupus) before going on the fast, but it completely disappeared by the end and has never recurred. His remark that the eye diseases that disappear during a fast has to be seen to be believed is certainly true! My lupus had gone into remission, but I was still extremely tired. After arriving home, I did my best to stick to the raw fruit, vegetable, and nut diet that he recommended, while drinking nothing but water. To make a long story short, I have completely recovered from lupus but discovered that to get free of the fatigue, a juice fast was more effective. Ten days on lemon juice or tomato juice relieved the fatigue completely. Provided the fast is...


Look at Various other Purchaser Review
My Health Improved Dramatically After Fasting 12 Days.
In January 1973 I read this book and applied the knowledge I found in it. I got rid of health problems I had for over 10 years. Fasting works so well, that Medical Science doesn't want you to know about it. A must read book for every human.


A good book on fasting, but like so many, still flawed.
This is an inspirational and very informative book on fasting and is much better than most other ones out there. However, like so many books on 'alternative' health care, it uses too much anecdotal evidence, does not support its claims with outside evidence, and glosses over the details of the actual physiological changes in the body in favor of dramatic, flowery accounts of how the body undergoes 'cleansing.'

Don't get me wrong -- Shelton was a pioneer in the fasting movement, and I generally think his information is dead on, but if you prefer a book that is more current, less emotionally charged, and better documented, I would suggest Dr. Joel Fuhrmann's book, 'Fasting and Eating for Health...' or Dr. Elson Haas's 'Staying Healthy with Nutrition.'

And, contrary to what I always believed and what the reviewer above says, juice fasting is NOT a good alternative to water fasting. Juice fasting results in much more lean muscle mass being consumed since the body never...









0 comments:

Post a Comment